Thread: Overdrive media and getting Error while install DRM

Overdrive media and getting Error while install DRM

Hello everyone, so seems all of you having a very nice weekend, so my I will not take your much time and try to end my question bit sooner. So I had recently located audio books from the library and then also downloaded them and while are used to OverDrive Media player and it uses Windows media Players 11 and had to have DRM Security also installed on that, and while when I everytimes try to install that, it use to display a error like for contacting Microsoft for this problem, what should I do for this, does anyone know about this problem, so please help me for getting it solved. Thanks

Re: Overdrive media and getting Error while install DRM

What the big problem in this, you have many different way by which you can make your Overdrive media works for you, as you can locate many different way for this even while searching on Google, or proceeding with the installation process, better to use Internet Explorer as it the first recommendation by Microsoft people and while using it Right click on the Internet Explorer and simply run as administrator and then you can also try to reset DRM store on your computer and verify if it helps you for fixing this problem.

First of all you will require a Merlin library card or non – Merlin library ID. And once you got the one then go on internet and search over there of the titles and after searching download it, and download the Overdrive Media which are freely available on the internet and while many player and as same many device also require some special features to playing the downloaded files properly. So just do this much and if you have any further error than this, so other experts will guide you on this topic.

Install OverDrive Media Console properly on your computer and then browse for the title, which you can locate at Overdrive powered library or even at retail website first do this and after locating it click on Download You will be impelled to open or for saving an ODM file and then simply open the file and now OverDrive Media Console will opens and the 'Get Media' box will be visible and click on Ok and usually play the title and the file you want to play will now run.

Before trying anything you should require to get an Adobe ID for creating the one go on Adobe.com and if you already have the Adobe ID then skip this step and proceed with further, now from library select Menu > App Settings. And The 'App Settings' page will get open, now simply Scroll to 'eBook Options' and insert your Adobe ID and password and over there simply choose the 'Authorize' button and then OverDrive Media Console is authorized and you will able to use all the features without any notification.

As this is also a way by which you can stop getting any security notification, first open my computer and then go to tool/folder options and click on view tab and then choose for showing Hidden files and folders and check display contents of the system folders, and now you have uncheck the hide extensions for known file types and after than Uncheck hide protected operating systems files and click OK. And after this you will able to install DRM without any problem.