Thread: How to remove Drivercure?

How to remove Drivercure?

Hello guys, I had got some unknown problem on my system, as when I keep my computer ON it use to keep popping up, and I don’t know any effective way to remove this, and after searching many technical sites and also had read and follow the instruction which they had suggested by, but nothing comes out at the last, so does any knows well about this problem here, so please help me to get rid of this, you every help will means to me a lot and will be highly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Re: How to remove Drivercure?

Yeah this happens most probably if you have paretologic Drivercure and even if you try to uninstall that it won’t , as I know about this not because you had told me about this, but the same problem has been faced my brother on his computer, as its used to pops up everytimes, as its remind to get subscribed with that, and till the your wont subscribe for the program and paid the fee it keeps on coming like that, so the better way is to use the another software for uninstall it, like the best option is “Revo Uninstaller”, as this surely helps you to get rid of this problem.

Just take a look inside the “msconfig” simply remove it from there, for remove it you have to go first in “Start” and open Run and type “msconfig” in that and press ok. And by doing this it will also find out Malware (if any is there) and also be clear that you have disable everything which are not require to run at start up and the next time when you restart your system, you will be notify with the message that you have started at "Selective Startup" and while showing that message you have click select the option “Don’t show this message again” and simply press Ok. And from that you will not get any Notification for Drivercure. Hopes this information will help you.

Simply just go in the Drive where you have formerly installed Drivercure, as for example in C:drive and manually delete the related folder, as after this you will not get any further pops up for it, and if in the case you won’t able to delete from there, then run the C cleaner, as the Ccleaner will remove all the unwanted and Dead file which used to get In system even also after uninstalling such programs. Or you can also try to delete such folder while being in Safe mode.

Many times Drivercure get uninstall directly from the Add/Remove programs, as while some times it don’t, due to some error in that or can be say when the it was corrupted, so for removing such corrupted programs you can use Final uninstaller, as this is the Ultimate tools which will automatically uninstalled the every corrupted software which has been stuck on your system. As after installation Run the Scan on it and it will detect the Drivercure for sure in it, and now you have select the option of complete clean in that. Try this if you have any problem while using this uninstaller, so feel free to reply here with any further problem.

Its keep popping up as while even after closing it several time, the process is keeps on running in the background and hence if you are connected with the internet on your system then it will surely pops up every times, so at the time when you on the system, don’t simply close it from the front, you have to close it process even at the background, like you can close the process from the Task Manager and after that till net boot up you won’t get the same message again.

Even with a search of the computer for Driver Cure or Paretologic files I could not find anything, but here is where I found the remnants of this file hiding.

Go into:
    Computer - Boot(C - Program files - Common files (in here was Paretologic and this still did not show during a search of my computer) then I deleted it from there and emptied my recycle bin.
    I hope this may help you.

bingomaxxbuzz Guest

Happy Re: How to remove Drivercure?

Many times Drivercure get uninstall directly from the Add/Remove programs, as while some times it don’t, due to some error in that or can be say when the it was corrupted, so for removing such corrupted programs you can use Final uninstaller, as this is the Ultimate tools which will automatically uninstalled the every corrupted software which has been stuck on your system. like you can close the process from the Task Manager and after that till net boot up you won’t get the same message again.

To remove drivercare first go to add/remove programs and uninstall the drivercare. Then go to "my computer" and click on the "c drive" ,and click on "program files.". The drivercare will be on the list as "paretologic." Delete "paretologic" and drivercare will be completely removed from your computer.
    Last edited by jamesntn; 18-01-2012 at 07:07 AM. Reason: correct sp

jakeferren Guest

You can do right-click on DriverCure in the list of installed programs and select "Uninstall." Follow on-screen prompts to completely remove DriverCure from your PC.
    Last edited by jakeferren; 19-01-2012 at 06:27 PM.