Thread: PaperPort VIEWER for viewing PaperPort files

PaperPort VIEWER for viewing PaperPort files

I am having Windows 7 64bits, and I am having many of the PaperPort files in my system as they are very much cost effective to organize, find and scan all your paper documents. I searched on the Google for the PaperPort files and found the result that seems to be saying that there is a “Viewer” for DL. But I don’t think so that there are any such viewers available. So can anyone help me to find out the way to get the PaperPort Viewer?

Re: PaperPort VIEWER for viewing PaperPort files

Yes, you can find many of the PaperPort Viewer and doesn’t matter that you are having any of the Operating system. As there are many of the PaperPort Viewer available for different operating System. Just go on to the official site of the nuance for viewing PaperPort. I think that you can you solution from there. You can go to the download options over there and select your product and platform that you require and then download it.

Which is the extension of the file that you are using currently? Is it the .MAX files or something else? And also check whether you can open it from the acrobat reader or not. If you can try converting it form .max files to the pdf files then check whether you can do it or not. You can download the MAX image converter to convert all your .max files to the other supported files that you wish. So if you cannot get any of the PaperPort Viewer, then try doing this method.

Yes the file extension is the .MAX and I have not yet tried to open the file with the Acrobat reader. But yes I will try to download the Max Image Converter as you have mentioned and try to convert my .max files.

I have tried using it in the Windows 7 Professional and it is working fine. All I needed to do is just I was required to download the viewer and then install it in the <disk drive>:\install\PaperPort\program folder. After installing it over there, I made a right-click on the .exe file and selected to run as administrator. Find out the file that you need to install by checking through the property called the InstPath, which will tell the installation path value and file you required for installing the PaperPort.

There are only few products from the nuance that are supportable with the Windows 7. For your information, if you are using PaperPort 10 SE, then it will not work. You need to get the PaperPort 12 for your Windows 7. For downloading the latest version you can go to the customer help page for getting more information and you can also download it from there. I have the one downloaded from there and it is working fine for me. But I have not yet tried with the Linux.