Thread: How to burn Nintendo wii iso file?

How to burn Nintendo wii iso file?

I promise to put in the hours before you ask, toured the discussions, mountains made enough to feed a family of 8 .Anyway, I have a zip file I made for an ISO Folder2Iso, I'm trying to save the file to disk (Verbatim DVD-quality R-) with ImgBurn and I've see not anything but breakdown. I be supposed to note with the intention of I achieve not see any suggestion of my ISO image file never really become an ISO, because you can not see any indication of ISO, but I ran Folder2Iso success. How I can test the disk to see if it was a good burn? Is there a guide to making megaupload / etc Fileserve rar files from a raw ISO can be directed to me? Please help a frustrated father to impress his young son. Oh, and I have a modded Wii that has a password I do not know what could be a down payment? I do not think, however, the boy who had mod my Wii is no longer in the state so I can not ask for the password. I hope this was not too complicated.

re: How to burn Nintendo wii iso file?

Following are the steps to burn :
    1. Make rar file with winrar
    2. Make iso image that you will seen on your pc
    3. Burn the cd using nero or power iso.
    4. Edit the rar file and extract than burn the image iso File with nero or power iso

Actually enormous with the intention of you obtain your precious moment in time to assist a stranger TongPo. Also is only by dispensation a file has been processed I guess. I'm now trying my thinking you mean, right click on first rar file and put it in a file I can find on my desk, then I burn it with Imgburn I use every day to make films and I will use "write image file to disk" I guess. Then I try to use the homebrew loader and observe what happens. One probable difficulty is the guy who modded my Wii motivated out of condition and I am sure that is code word protected game files (about 400 a terabyte external hard drive) so I , can't access the games Wii, except to download / delete. He put 50 movies that I can not find either!

I understand, thanks, ok so there are lots of available files Pal .I will reload and follow their instructions. NeoGamma I have but I am learning to work with him, the man who modded my drive away and I think everything is probably password, probably does not matter for our purposes. I am asked to update 1.0.3 to 1.0.6 of Homebrew but I'm frightened to make active the "OK" because they do not know what you can brick one. I do not know how to enable PAL files. I use a DL MiPony which is a ache, it take everlastingly and you have to mark a word next to the robot stops at each new file for that. Annoying. I get my stuff from Megaupload and Fileserve especially, I have a script attention to FS / Mega, but I can not find a charger for the FS, Megaupload has its own (Mega manager) that is better than MiPony also pauses between the files sometimes up to 45 minutes! (You have to wait) The best methods I recommend a 47 year old dad trying to impress his son? I hope that this conversation is acceptable, please if I exceed my performance and remove when necessary. I have not a P2P program does not understand much.

Ok, so do the information addressed to me, I downloaded a file with 600 MB of data. Right clicked on the first rar file and chooses "extract here" and created a fourth file (just a zip file) of 3 500 MB for file number 4 is a combination of individual files in a zip file. . Now what? Right I click again and choose burn with ImgBurn he did "productively" but it burn very quick, but 1450 MB would not take long. Let me put in that I am very knowledgeable in the removal and burning of the films. I put the disc into my Wii and chose wiidvd dumper (right?) And began to dump the drive and stopped after a minute or something like "Error, could not write data to the device" I knew it was a good burn, 1450MB seemed too small a game file unless the game has been compressed, burned too fast too (although record movies in 10 minutes). My Neogamma is asking me to update 1.0.3 to 1.0. 8, it is safe or brick if I update it? A message at the bottom of the page that says "scam alert". I have networked my Wii yet so I'm not in line by itself, but have a wireless network in my house, so I wonder what it would Neogamma know I need to upgrade? Can my Wii without having to read my network adapter its own band N? My satellite has an N adapter TiVo to watch my movies on my laptop, but my Wii is not connected and has no adapter N.
    to recap: When you extract the 3 files of the game was a quarter zip file with all three files into one. I burned the disk and not loaded on the Wii DVD Dumper. Never was a "record" for files, just make another rar file with all 1450MB of the first 3 files.

By downloading the files .I made three RAR file 500 MB 500 MB and 452MB, then right click FILE 500 MB first and "Extract here" and made a new RAR file with all three combined. I saved the file and tried to play on my Wii, I tried to play me ASSMUME the wrong place (WII DVD DUMPER V1.2 CLOS) so I guess I DO NOT KNOW HOW TO CHARGE recorded disc.OK, so I'm in India’s HAVE A HARD 1 Terabyte where my games are not know what the man mod can not say soft or hard if you need information.

Right to play games via usb charger as well. Law must be charged by the link I gave you. Extract here, you force to obtain an iso, after that you need a program called wbfs (Google) wbfs install, unite the hard drive of your PC. Wbfs tick on the drive listing to find out your weight update tick the drive, after that look through to discover the iso you just extracted rar files, clack the iso and click add to unity. Stop slaying discs now no longer have acess.