Thread: How to fix windows media player after installing windows 7 KB2533552 update

How to fix windows media player after installing windows 7 KB2533552 update

I had a few problems after installing several updates and I doubt anyone has an answer. A couple of days the windows installed several updates on their own. The next day I realized that Windows Media Player cannot play WMV files (along with other multimedia files), but the player does not have this issue yesterday. I setup windows update KB2533552 look forward to that the issue of WMV, and then tartan the media player and was alike, no enhancement. Does anyone know how to fix the problem with Media Player?

Re: How to fix windows media player after installing windows 7 KB2533552 update

Security software when installed on the computer can create problems you are facing. All the work of security software on the basic standard of blocking all transfer to or from indefinite in the computer. Because of this tendency to block unknown traffic, often desired by the user traffic is also blocked which creates issues. So if there is any security software installed on your computer, and then turns off and then attempt to update Windows Media Player on your PC as there is a soaring panorama that security software is jamming the update process.

I have moved all the way for your problem and I think there is only answer to this issue is to reinstall the media player you are using. We the media player is not working suitably or not responding at this time confirms that something is wrong with him and only have to uninstall Media Player Classic and then use the new copy of it. I am certain that reinstalling will definitely help you solve the problem.

I believe the problem is that you do not have a proper codec or codec file is damaged or if the codec file on your system. So try to setup a codec on your system, then try to play video files in Windows Media Player and I'm sure it would be able to play that exacting file in it. The codec can be easily downloaded from any website on the Internet that has the codec install the correct file. So I hope you have the answer desired here.

I suggest you try putting the machine in safe mode and check that the change will be best for you. As you can process what was the thing. The same goes with the job and doing things to implement, as needed. It will be best for you. I hope this will be improved and then you can make of the aspects that are properly applied. Exit and make it work. Then the WMV file would be played just after this technique.

Well, obviously the problem is just beginning and solve the existing problem you can try to do system restore on your computer and see if you can solve the problem for you. It's simple to do. Just start the computer in Safe Mode and then go to system tools. Go for System Restore from there. Select the last date when it was working well and click restore. This will take a few instances, but require the system to working conditions and you will be able to use your computer.