Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Getting CLED Error in Nuendo 3.2.0 using windows Vista X64

Windows Software

Old 30-06-2011

Getting CLED Error in Nuendo 3.2.0 using windows Vista X64

I am using computer in which in which I have recently installed windows vista operating system. Now when I have installed Nuendo 3.2.0 in my computer at that time it installed successfully and after that when I try to start the software at that time it shows me CLED Error in my computer. Is that anything wrong with my software? I was not facing this issue when I was using windows XP in my computer. Please give me some solution to fix this problem.

Old 30-06-2011

re: Getting CLED Error in Nuendo 3.2.0 using windows Vista X64

Well I have read your problem and I would like to tell you that you should first try to solve this problem by removing the Nuendo 3.2.0 software from your computer completely and after that installing it again. Before you install this software again ion your computer you have to delete all the temporary files from your computer. After deleting all the temporary files from your computer installs that Nuendo 3.2.0 software again in your computer and after that you will be able to open that software.
Old 30-06-2011

If you want to solve this problem then I think you have to remove the cledx.exe file from your computer startup list and after that you have to restart the computer and when computer will start again at that time you will not face this problem again with your computer. I was also facing the same problem with my computer and after that I have tried same solution and then problem has gone. If you want any more information regarding this then let me know.
Old 30-06-2011

After referring your above solution I have tried to solve this problem by removing Nuendo 3.2.0 software from my computer and after that I have run Ccleaner in my computer and then I have restart the computer. Now after that I have installed Nuendo 3.2.0 software in my computer again but after doing that also I am still facing the same problem. Now after that I have tried to remove the cledx.exe file from my start up list but I don?t know how to do that please help me out with this.
Old 30-06-2011

If you want to remove the cledx.exe file from startup list then you have to do these steps. First you have to type msconfig in your start menu search box and after that press enter. Now after that one dialogue box will open called system configuration utility. Now you have to click on the startup tab and after that you have to uncheck the cledx.exe file option and after that press ok and then restart the computer. now after computer restarts you will be able to open the software.
Old 02-07-2011

Re: Getting CLED Error in Nuendo 3.2.0 using windows Vista X64

According to me you can solve this problem by downloading updated version of Nuendo software from internet. First of all you have to download the updated version of Nuendo form internet and after that you have to remove the Nuendo 3.2.0 from your computer and after uninstalling that you have to install updated version of Nuendo in your computer and then you will not get CLED error while opening the software. I hope this trick will fix your issue.

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , , ,