Thread: Can run AutoCAD with administrator account but cant with the user account

Can run AutoCAD with administrator account but cant with the user account

Well as the title stating what I wanted to ask over here in this particular thread. I have installed AutoCAD on the computer of mine. I have noticed that I am able to use this particular software when I am login as administrator on the computer. However it did not seems to be running when I am login with any user account. Let me know why I am getting the above mentioned issue. Any help on this particular matter would be highly appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Can run AutoCAD with administrator account but cant with the user account

Looking at the situation I wanted to know answers of the below mentioned questions which would be useful to figure out the root cause of the problem. Can you tell me which operating system do you have installed on the computer? Can you tell me which version of AutoCAD do you have installed on the computer? Do you have done any changes on the computer of yours? which antivirus program do you have installed on the computer?

In order to fix the problem of yours I am suggesting following steps which you can try to fix the matter of yours. I recommend that you should simply locate the exe file of this particular program. You should right click on the same and you have to click on the Run as Administrator. Once you have done you should double click on the exe file of this particular program and see whether it is working or not. So try the same I am hoping that it would be useful to fix the matter of yours.

I am highly suspecting that there is an issue with the user account on the computer of yours. Well I mean there is a corruption of the user profile on the computer of yours. I recommend that you have to create a new user profile on the system of yours and try to run AutoCAD on the newly created user profile. If you are able to run the software then I am sure that this particular issue was occurring because of the corruption of the user profile. You have to delete the corrupted user profile and use the newly created one.

Well looking at the situation I am suspecting that this particular issue is happening just because of the corruption of the files of which you have installed on the computer. I recommend that you should simply reinstall the entire software on the computer of yours. you should uninstall AutoCAD from the computer and then you should restart the computer and then you should try to install the software. After performing reinstallation of AutoCAD you have to see whether the issue is persisting or not.

I think there is a technical issue with Autocad which you have installed on the computer of yours. in order to get further assistance I recommend that you have to contact the technical support team. While contacting them you need to provide the information which has been associated with the problem which you are getting and the computer configuration of yours. they would work on the issue and fix the matter and let you know about the solution.