Thread: Which video format /recorder to use for divx and wmv movies

Which video format /recorder to use for divx and wmv movies

I have recently purchased an iPod nano and I am very happy for purchasing this iPod. But some of the video formats are not supportable by the iPod nano. And I am using the Cucusoft iPod video converter to recode my Divx and the WMV movies to 320X240 and by using the H.264 codec. And these videos are not playable in my iPod nano. Is there any converter that can play the converted video in the iPod nano? Please help me in solving the problem.

Re: Which video format /recorder to use for divx and wmv movies

I think that you will get it in the description have you ever noticed the description that is located in the market place of the video player and I think they will tell you the format. I think that this will also be very specific and I think that someone or the other will release the Divx codec for the phone. I am also having the Divx video but I also want to watch on my iPod. I think that you can do it by downloading the "video player".

In this case you can also use the video player I know that the video player in the market is very buggy or little buggy. But I think that this will help you out. And I was also having the problem so I also converted the video by using the video player. I converted about 6 videos but only 4 of them work properly and from that the 2 of them was corrupted and after restarting the iPod both of them another one also began to work. These videos work on my iPod and not on my phone. I am talking about the iPod and not about the phone.

I think that you should use the Xilisoft video converter 3.1.52 to convert the videos. And the steps I took to convert are firstly I crap the mpeg-4 profile picked video and then I customize the bit rate from 1200 to 512 an dafter that I also customized the audio settings from the bit rate of 80 to 96 and then I saved it in the iPod nano I used the default media player to play the video and after that the video was playing and ready to launch.

From the discussion going on I would like to suggest you that I think you may use the Vegas pro 9.0 and I think the main concept of this is to convert the AVC/AAC video to mp4 and after that you have to change the resolution of the video as 640X480 to 480X352 I think in the bigger resolution and at the constant bit rate of 192 000 and I think that the audio rat should be the sample rate should be 48 000 and the bit rate should be 96 000 you can try anything but I think that the main resolution is the video resolution it should be the 480X352 and the frequency should be 128’s. I hope this helps you.

i suggest you try sothink video converter, which is free and supports almost every format, including ipod, iphone, ipad, psp, and so on...

Use the player known as the video player or I think that you can also use the Xilisoft video converter 3.1.52 and then you have to set the resolution of the video as 640X480 to 480X352 and after that you have to customize the bit rate from 1200 to 512 and then you have to customized the audio settings from the bit rate of 80 to 96 and the important thing is the video resolution it should be the 480X352 and the frequency should be 128’s.