Thread: Retriving info from Microsoft Outlook EXPRESS 6 while switching to another email program?

Retriving info from Microsoft Outlook EXPRESS 6 while switching to another email program?

Hi, I had being using a Microsoft outlook express6 from past so many years and I backup my emails in it and I keep the information in it of my 3 emails. And I always switch my mails I’m having a few queries is there any other chat application that allow me to import my contacts list to the Microsoft outlook 6 and if no then how would I use the old invoice and in my other laptop I’m having windows 7 there I can get the email and I need a program so that I can use it in both the laptop.

Re: Retriving info from Microsoft Outlook EXPRESS 6 while switching to another email program?

You can simply retrieve the emails information on the different laptop by setup the Microsoft outlook express and even the Microsoft window live mail to leave the mail messenger on the server. If you want the information on the multiple computer then you have to delete the old mail from the server every after few span of time so that storage space don’t get full which can be done through the web mail interface.

Re: Retriving info from Microsoft Outlook EXPRESS 6 while switching to another email program?

You can easily move your email from the hard disk to the window live mail. For this 1st open the window live mail which can be done by clicking on start and in the search tap you just need to type windows live mail and when you get the result click on window live mail and in that click on menu and then click on import contacts and then select the email program through which you want to get the email message and then select next after that click on the browser and then search for the file and folder where you had saved the files on the computer and then copy it and then select ok then select next after it is finished with the importing then select finish and the you will get all the message under the storage in the window live mail.

You can do this by searching for the window live massagers from the start menu and then just see toward the lower left corner you will able to see the contacts then click on that and then navigate to the home tab and then select the import contact option and then just you need to type of address book you want to be imported and then browser to the file which is having your contact information click on that file and then select the open option this will easily import your contacts

I had really made lot of search for it. I had downloaded the window live messenger and when I’m trying to install it shows an error stating that win32 is not a valid application and after that rather saving the setup I had run it directly it’s still showing that a win32 application is not a valid application. Does anyone know what may be the cause of this problem and how to solve this issue I’m bit confused regarding please help me out regarding this.

You can even import the record from calendar to your window live. For this you just need to sign in to window live id and save the calendar which you have to import save it as ICS file extension and then just go to webpage of an window live calendar and then click on subscribe which is above the calendar and then select the ICS file by clicking on browser and then click on import calendar which is next to the color and then click on done.