Thread: Does Sharing ITunes Library on network shows Apps in other library

Does Sharing ITunes Library on network shows Apps in other library

I am using iPad and I just got a query regarding it so thought to post it here and get appropriate solution for it. Well I just want to know that if I share iTunes library on network, then will it allow me to see applications of several other libraries. I have heard that applications can be shared among several users, but yet not definite about it. So please provide me some necessary information about it which helps me to solve this query.

Re: Does Sharing ITunes Library on network shows Apps in other library

Well I was also not aware of this, so I made some search regarding this and later on I found that it is possible. Actually one friend of mine is having iPhone and he used service of sharing iTunes home network, and using it he is able to share all his iPhone application over his friends cell phone which is obviously a iPhone. So in your situation, I guess that in your iPad you even can enjoy the sharing and see apps in other library.

I guess I would be able to help you in this case. First I thought that one can see the applications if used only one account for it. But later realized that it’s not the same account needed, instead the other individuals whose library you wants to access must be authorized to your iTunes account. I mean you need to map the account whose library you want to share and then you will get all the application of that library and share the same.

It's obscure information that iPhone applications can be jointed between relative’s members or with only some faith friends. The procedure is alike to that of sharing songs buyed within iTunes. For this the application to be shared must be in PC, this could be done by syncing to it. After this all the further steps to be done is with iTunes. When you perform the instructions then you will get all applications which is shared over your network.

I think for iTunes "You can share movies, radio links the station. And MP3, Apple Lossless, AIFF, WAV, and AAC files cannot share purchase programs from Audible or QuickTime sound files." No mention of Applications. On the other hand, if everyone on the same iTunes account or allowed in each other's machines, nothing stop you from sharing applications such as I understand it. So do check for that and perhaps you will be aware of it.

The thing is if you are sharing among the teams that are associated with two different iTunes accounts, and then I think you can only share in associated with the PC you are using. To insert content - including an application - from the PC you are using to second PC associated with a dissimilar iTunes account, you cannot. I had to go to the second computer and then "pull" content from the first. I hope that makes sense and is familiar to you.

I was amazed after seeing this thread again; I didn’t expect such a quick response for my query. Well I loved the responses given by you people and I appreciate all of them, thanks for it. Now it’s time to look on these solutions by this evening as I am far from my PC now, so would let you know about this soon.