Thread: Incorrect audio sync in Nero 10

Incorrect audio sync in Nero 10

I just downloaded Nero 10 which is amazing disc burning software as compared to others. There are many more and new features which are present in this software. It is even better than its previous versions. But now-a-days I am getting a problem with it. The problem is audio getting out of sync. Does anyone know to fix this problem after burning blu-ray disc? Please help me if anyone knows the fix for this.

Re: Incorrect audio sync in Nero 10

I just checked with technical support and I have no email sent by them, at least not in the same email address used to register on the forum. Have you used another email address? When contacting technical support via our contact form, you should receive an email indicating that your e-mail has been received and is being processed. Have you received an e-mail? If so, please tell me your case ID number. If you have not received any confirmation email, please send your e-mail. Make sure you use this contact form.

I suspect that the person is in support of California's technology does not address these problems, but I can be wrong. I recommend you send an e-mail technical support via the form on the link provided by Infohelp. Use the email address that is on your profile My Nero Include the contents of the response of support and the nerosupport.cab Nerotech and a description of the problem. If you do not receive an automatic reply, something is missing.

First of all we apologize for the delay and misunderstanding in your case. According to our database, which is now in contact with our technical support and should have received a response on May 31? Please respond to this last e-mail and send the information requested TechSupport. The best thing to do is send a test file as well. It is likely that the files are larger than 10 MB. In this case, will not be able to send us from e-mail. You can load the file with the example of Google "Documents" and send the download link. Hope this helps.

Well I would suggest you to ask this problem to someone who knows about this and has solved it before since this is not a common problem. Even I have heard this problem with Nero first time. Since you are not receiving any response from Nero thus I think Nero is trying to bring a fix for this. Well only waiting for the response won’t work thus you can go back to your previous version and see whether the problem persists or not.