Thread: Video and audio is not working in sumvision cyclone micro media player.

Video and audio is not working in sumvision cyclone micro media player.

I have recently purchased the sumvision cyclone micro media player I think that two to three weeks ago and it was working fine but. And when I am trying to play the AVI files in the sumvision cyclone micro media player there is a popup message on the top of the screen that either ' Unsupported video ' or ' Unsupported audio '? I think that all the rest of the AVI files are working correctly and why not this AVI is working. Please help me in solving the problem. Thanking all in advanced for helping me and giving me the suggestions.

Re: Video and audio is not working in sumvision cyclone micro media player.

I would like to recommend you that I think that it is the common problem that is some of the media players are getting with that. I think that in this case some of the player is not playing and some of the player stops in the half way. I think that sumvision cyclone micro media player this is the budget player I think that it is not playing because it is an AVI encoded; I think that the micro can’t handle it. I hope that this will help you to solve the problem.

In this situation I would like to recommend you that the sumvision cyclone micro media player I think that it is the USB 2.0and it is having almost 1080 pixels scaling HDMI media player. And I think that the resolution is almost the 1080 pixel. I think that this player is also having the card reader adapter which supports the SD/MS/MMC and the SDHC cards. I think with the help of the With the Cyclone Micro Player Adaptor you can just plug and play with USB storage devices.

From the discussion going on I would like to recommend you that I think that there many features but the one I like is listed below:
    • I think that you can play and plug the USB features and you can store any card as the MMC/SD/MS/SDHC device.
    • I think that this must be the 1080 pixels resolution and then it can be playback of the standards and the media.
    • In this you can rewind zoom as well as you can pause the repeat functions.
    • I think that it will also support the HDD and the USB drives.
    • And it also supports the FAT32/NTFS.

From the above discussion I would also like to recommend you some of the features such as the
    • I think that it is having 480 30fps/720X576 25fps resolution.
    • And we can also watch the photos on this it supports in the following format JPEG; GIF and BMP
    • And we can also play music in the following format MP3; WMA and OGG
    • And there are also other formats ISO (image format).

I saw the questions and the suggestions given to you the suggestions are quite systematic but in this case I would like to recommend you that that I think that it is the common problem that is some of the media players are getting with that and I think that I think that this must be the 1080 pixels resolution and then it can be playback of the standards and the media. I hope that this will help you to solve the problem.

from the discussion going on i would like to recommend you that i think that the AVI is been encode and i think that this happens in most of the media player and in some of the media player stops in the half way. and i am thinking that the sumvision cyclone micro media player this is the budget player.