Thread: Audio remove while DVD Shrink

Audio remove while DVD Shrink

I would like to recommend you that recently I ripped a movie with the help of the DVD shrink and then I am using the convertXtodvd application to burn the disc. As I am using the convertXtodvd and the audio is turning it as “0”. So when I have burned the disc it is not having any sound in the disc. I think that not another disc is not using the processes. I am not encountered the problem before. Please help me in solving the problem. Thanking all in advanced for helping me and giving me the suggestions.

Re: Audio remove while DVD Shrink

While I was surfing on the internet I saw the questions but in this case I would like to recommend you that I think that you should rip the DVDF as the HD decrypter. In this case I think that the DVD Shrink has not updated for a years. I think so that it is not able to cope with the new protection methods. I hope that this will help you to solve the problem that you are suffering from.

I would like to recommend you that I think that this software that means the DVDFab HD decrypter software is the simple version of the DVDFab and you can convert it from the “DVD to DVD” and from the “Blu ray to Blu ray”. It copies the entire DVD/Blu ray movie to the hard drive, and in this case it removes all the DVD protections and I think it also removes a part of Blu ray protections. In this case the DVD to HDD and the Blu-ray to HDD is free.

I would like to recommend you that I think that this is the nice tool and it gives a free decryption to DVD to HDD and HDD to Blu ray just for free. And I think that works on all the mot except the recently one or the two mot. I think that it is worth in buying and adding the software into the tool-box. As it is suggested it is working same as it is and I think that this is the best software to DVD shrink it. I hope that this will help you to solve the problem.

In this case it was working properly but I think that it was overpriced and if you are paying for the Blu ray, but it was not working perfectly so I thought that this was the free version then I think that I should download the latest beta version because I think that the version I downloaded was the official version and it was the normal download and I think that it is still at the 8.0.05 and now the beta is 8.0.1.6. I hope you should download this version then I think that your problem will be solved.

While I was surfing on the internet I saw the suggestions and the questions and the suggestions are quite systematic but in this case I would like to recommend you that rip the DVDF as the HD decrypter and in this case the DVD Shrink has not updated for a years. And it gives a free decryption to DVD to HDD and HDD to Blu ray just for free. I think it also removes a part of Blu ray protections. I hope that this will help you to solve the problem.

from the discussion going on i would like to recommend you that i think that this is the free version of the DVD shrink but i think that you should download the latest beta version because the version you downloaded is official version of the DVD shrink. i think that it converts “DVD to DVD” and from the “Blu ray to Blu ray”.