Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

How to edit spreadsheet?

Windows Software

Old 26-06-2011

How to edit spreadsheet?

Hi I have been using Excel 2010 and I wanted some information regarding it. I
I have my worksheet saved on Excel 2010 which is completely filled in over time, I had filled it so that I can keep some rows always blank. Now I wanted to do some edition as I want to take a value from a cell in the last row to fill it and place it in a cell in a new spreadsheet or in some other words, I want it to be the last non-blank cell in that particular column. I tried doing this but was not able to do it so I thought to take a help from you guys.

Old 26-06-2011

Re: How to edit spreadsheet?

Do you want to edit your spreadsheet manually? As you can do it automatically instead of entering data manually. There is a feature called as Auto Fill, you can fill cells with the data that is based on data in other cells or that has a pattern. I can give you information on Auto Fill, as I don?t know much about how to enter data manually or enter data simultaneously on various spreadsheets/worksheets.
Old 26-06-2011

There are many options if you want to enter (edit) the data manually in worksheets. You can enter (edit) data in one cell, in a number of cells at the same time, you can also add more than one worksheet at a time. You can enter numbers, text, dates, times, etc as your data in your worksheet. You can even set different ? different formats for it. And, there are a number of settings that by which you can make data entry quite easier to enter.
Old 26-06-2011

You can try the look up function where you can enter the data on your worksheets all at a time.

=LOOKUP(2,1/(Sheet2!A1:A65535<>""),Sheet2!A1:A65535)

As you are looking for entering the data to the last cell in column A on sheet 2 that has the data in it.

I have been using Excel 2003 on my computer. It will defiantly work on your Excel 2010.

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , , ,