Thread: Driver for SpeedTouch 330 USB modem

Driver for SpeedTouch 330 USB modem

If someone knows where to download the driver of the SpeedTouch 330 USB modem?

Not found anywhere, and I need it for linux, and I could find only for Microsoft.

Oh no, if you have the same modem that I have !....Alas

Mant times I have tried to troubleshoot this device without success. The fact is that I found drivers, but there is no way

In principle here is something http://sourceforge.net/projects/speedtouch (at that time were out of service)

And on the official website which is for drivers do not see anything, even though it makes it compatible with linux

The Linux kernel has support for modems with chipset speedtouch, but if you do not know very well tweak for kernel, it will be better to read something before you venture on the subject (it is not very difficult).

The broadband speed you say the touch that I think is Tele2 timo, I'm looking for timofonica broadband wifi linux.

Thanks.

Also go through this Drivers for adsl modem speedtouch 536/v6. You may find your solution.

re: Driver for SpeedTouch 330 USB modem

if someone know that the link - agtel race(copy of nokia5233) usb data cable driverand pcsuite,then pls send me on my id ravishuklaagra@yahoo.com.

Quote Originally Posted by ravishukla View Post
    if someone know that the link - agtel race(copy of nokia5233) usb data cable driverand pcsuite,then pls send me on my id ravishuklaagra@yahoo.com.
    To my knowledge, the agtel race mobile phone is a china based mobile phone which comes with no particular manufacturer behind it, hence there is not driver or pc suite for it. But you can however try to install the china mobile phone pc suite and check whether your phone model supports pc connection or not, go to this thread to download the pc suite - China Mobile Phone Pc Suite

hi,
    I have china hand set and i want to connect to the pc but i have no driver, i need MT6225 driver and need how to install pls, send me this on my e-mail

Quote Originally Posted by rajuas View Post
    hi,
    I have china hand set and i want to connect to the pc but i have no driver, i need MT6225 driver and need how to install pls, send me this on my e-mail
    What is the make or model number of your china mobile phone. Actually, most of the china mobile phone lack support for internet browsing, pc connectivity, third party application and games support and many more things. Does your china phone come with a usb cable? You can try to download the MT6225 driver and check whether it works for your or not from here - MT6225 china mobile drivers
    Need com port driver for mt6225
    USB modem driver for MT 6225.

question re: Driver for SpeedTouch 330 USB modem

i have micromax q1+
    but didnt connect to pc?
    whAT can i do?

Whenever we connect our mobile to pc, there appears some options on the mobile like data storage, PC suite, etc,.. You getting all that or not ? After connecting also check MY COMPUTER whether there is any external partition you can see. If not.. simply backup your data and do a hard rest on your mobile. It will be fixed for sure.