Thread: File format suggestion for video montage

File format suggestion for video montage

Recently a friends of mine wanted to create a montage of the picture that he had, he had about 200 pictures of his brother and she also gave me to a video in which I have to place the videos so that I could make some good videos for her birthday, the main question that worries me is the format in which I should create this as this would be more important so as that it works in the computer that she wants .Also recommend me some good video montage software

Re: File format suggestion for video montage

There are many formats the one could use to convert to play the video but the most globalised and universally accepted version id off course the avi format , this type can be played in all most any site and the above use of this is not only limited to personnel computer and laptop but also for the mobile phones . I would strongly suggest you to create a video montage with a.avi extension.

There are many other version available for playing a video with a specific file format but , I would not recommend you the .mp3 format as it may not play the images that you have affixed to it on the other hand I don ‘t have any knowledge of the video montage tool so I just cannot help you with that , the other tools can be downloaded for free from the internet

I have personally used wonder DVD to video converting and the do wonders with the images that your are embedding on the video that you already have, and I haven‘t tried any other software before for creating a video montage, I have no idea about any other software but , I have heard many phrase about CAmtasia which is also used for video montage with the images embedded, And the format the you want to convert would basically be decided upon where you want to run that .

This is basically gonna play on a computer system which would specifically have a windows based operating system and I don ‘t think the his pc would be updated or would contain and of the songs player ‘s like VLC or K- codec pack as it does not comes default with the VLC player . SO please tell me according which format to convert the video montage so as not to spoil the birthday of my best friends brother .

As you said that your best friends pc is not updated and basically does not have any previous software s installed in it , I suggest you to convert he file format to a wma format as the system that you are targeting is a windows platform and the platform natively supports wma format so I bet there won’t be any problem with the video montage that you play so I suggest you to convert it into a wma format and not avi format .

That really helped my out, I am sorry for the late reply as I told you earlier that my friend brother birthday was there ,so I could not check in here , but your solution really helped me out as I was a noobs when it comes to the making a decision between choosing a good software , but thanks to you guys , my that case was just skipped by you guys , above that I have alos completed it and that worked great on my friends pc and the wma was a good suggestion given to me ,