Thread: Cannot open Services in Administration Tools

Cannot open Services in Administration Tools

I have been a Windows Xp user for a couple of years now and till now I did not have any problem with this but recently had trouble opening Service s utility in the Administrative tools , I just don ‘t know why ,as I have been previous playing this and I never had a problem, there are basically two error that pop up one namely states about the active x controls so and other includes in the problem that states that the publisher has been blocked .

Re: Cannot open Services in Administration Tools

I had a somewhat similar problem I never knew what caused this problem as leaving this everything worked perfectly fine on the other hand I had a problem with the anti-virus utility that I had installed. I guess the error repeats twice , just in case you missed that out , in my case the error appeared two times side by side . I was also looking for a fix but I ain’t got any and hence the problem still persists anyone that helps me out is always appreiciated.

There is a fix for this just follow the step that I am giving you , first go to the option and then move on to the option and then security tab and then click the custom level button and scroll to the Active X controls and then search for the plug-in section that is exactly where the problem lies . Make sure the script active x control marked safe for scripting and then mark them as enable so that you ccan use the services again.

There is an other way round here if the above step does not work out then I suggest you to use a a system restore, you have to create a system restore point here m there are many other things that I need to , and then run the SFC/SCAnNOW command in the command prompt as this would directly open the service s form the administrative. This command line method always works so be sure to use it

I have followed all your steps and concluded that there is no end to this as there is a no accurate solution for the problem that I am having , I have searched high and low on the internet and searched for this and tried various other solution as well but none of them seemed to work . so I guess know I only have an option of formatting the pc . I always wished that I could find an solution from here.