Thread: Microsoft word 2007 freezes after doing right click

Microsoft word 2007 freezes after doing right click

Hello friends I am using Dell laptop in which I was using windows vista and after that I have upgraded my operating system from windows vista to windows 7 and I have installed all my important software again in my laptop. now after doing that my laptop was working fine but in my Microsoft word 2007 I am facing one annoying issue. now whenever I do right click in my Microsoft word at that time my laptop word gets freezes and I have to restart my laptop every time.

Re: Microsoft word 2007 freezes after doing right click

I think you have to check that first that you are facing this problem with all other programs also like MS excel, PowerPoint or you are having this problem in MS word only. You have to also check that whether your mouse is working perfectly or not. Try to check your laptop by connecting different mouse with your laptop and after that check whether same problem is coming or not. You have to also check that whether same problem is coming with your touchpad or not.

As you have said that you are facing problem with your Microsoft office word 2007 and after reading that I would like to suggest you should try to solve your problem by running Microsoft diagnostics. After running the Microsoft diagnostics it will detect all the Microsoft office problems and also correct those problems and after doing that you will not get this problem in your Microsoft word. I hope after doing that you will not get any issue with your Microsoft word.

If you don’t know how to run the Microsoft diagnostics then I will help you with it. First of all you have to go to the start menu and after that you have to click on the Microsoft office and then you have to click on the Microsoft office Tools and after that you will be able to see the Microsoft diagnostic option and then click on it. now after doing that click on the continue and then click on the run diagnostics and after that it will detect the problems and rectify it also.

I have checked my laptop with other mouse and my whole laptop is working perfectly with that mouse also but same problem is coming with Microsoft word. I have also tried to solve this problem by running Microsoft diagnostic and after that it has detected some problem and resolve it and that problem get solved but after that when I restart the laptop at that time I have noticed that same problem is occurring again. Now please tell what I should do to fix this.

In my computer I was having the similar problem and after that I have tried to solve this problem by trying so many tricks and Microsoft diagnostics didn’t help me to fix this problem and after that I have uninstalled Microsoft office from my computer and then I have restart the computer and install the Microsoft office again by using different installation disk and now all the things are working properly. I think you should also try this trick to fix this issue.

First I thought that there might be something wrong with my operating system but after that I have read your post about trying to install the Microsoft office with the help of different installation CD and after that I tried to get the different CD but I didn’t found any so downloaded Microsoft office 2007 from internet and after that when i installed it in my laptop and after doing that I am not facing any issues with my MS word. Thank you so much for helping me.