Thread: Should I use BD Rebuilder or DVDFab for having backup?

Should I use BD Rebuilder or DVDFab for having backup?

Hi everyone I am new to backup blu-rays. I just got my tape recorder. I wonder if it's easier to BD Rebuilder or DVDFab to back up my BR. I will be using BD25s and do, mostly, the whole backup disk. I know I hear of more people using reconstructor dvdab. I'd like to hear others' preferences and suggestions? So what do you people think should I for BD Rebuilder or DVDFab or anymore.

Re: Should I use BD Rebuilder or DVDFab for having backup?

It depends on if you do not mind spending the money on this. DVDFab and BDrebuilder both use the X264 codec for encoding so that the speed of recoding in most systems will be almost the same. I think DVDFab uses a one pass system (must be verified), which is a default option BD RB in two passes. A pass of a recode can reduce the quality of the fruit as required for high compression movies BD RB yields the best results.

Well I think that DVDFab's have default settings also "quick usual quality setting, which will pace things up, but also reduce quality. However, even with settings comparable DVDFab DVDFab BDRB BD and have a small advantage for those who have enabled CUDA Nvidia video cards from DVDFab uses it as a parallel processor with its CPU. Again, however, depend on the fastest graphics card you have and the amount of stream processors it has.

That use is up to you. Pure and those who support the donation of free or generally choose BD RB, especially if they are in BD9 and BD5 recoding. Still others may choose to go with BD9, BD5 and BD25 which has become the cheapest, if not more, than BD9. Many users choose to use DVDFab for both a quick and dirty and demanding BDRB video. For those of us fast Intel Quad Core dedicated second system (I am one) there is no reason to pay for DVDFab.

I went with the LG burner and now I have couple of them, but I'm sure there are other good causes as well. So far, I have yet to burn a BD mountain with either a single unit. LG has an OEM unit for $ 77 plus $ 2.99 for shipping. Same drive but was recently on sale for $ 59.99 so maybe someone else has to run a similar agreement. I also suggest that their blurays rencode MeGUI. Make sure it’s more than a 1 click, but it is a much better result IMO. It can be configured for either fast or slow a great result. Use the same encoding engine was as the other proposals. However, the controls and settings are almost endless. By playing and get some profiles as you do not need much time in the future to change the settings.

You can, and for many who wish to work below the hood MeGUI is an excellent method of backup Blu-rays. Unfortunately, they are right that MeGUI is not a one-click answer. It also uses the same core applications is avisynth BD RB, TS_MUXER, FFMPEG and X264. Majority of users go with DVDFab and RB applications such as BD, as it is merely looking for a way to maintain a working Blu-Ray structure with at least one of the soundtracks either in touch or become something very close to him. For both applications are good. In the end, however the quality of the final outcome will depend not on the GUI, but rather applications that are scripted to use.

I've been using AnyDVD to split the Blu-Ray disk drive and then DVDFab to burn one movie on the disk. It took a long time and worked at times. About half the time. The problem I had with DVDFab is the audio is bad. The film looks great, but the audio which includes the "director's cut" audio? I do not know what it's all about. DVDFab I was smart enough to choose the audio section right? It has happened on 3 different movies now, Inception, Wall Street 2, and the Americas. I do not know if the same happens if you copy the "disk full" because I've never tried. I just want the movie not want to put extra garbage in a disk of 25 GB.