Thread: Download 64 bit installer for iTunes

Download 64 bit installer for iTunes

Hey guys i am using apple itunes since 15 days and it was an awesome experience i ever got but recently apple launched the latest ver5sion of the itunes that is 64 bit and i am downloaded from internet but it was 32 now anyone please tell me from where i got this software and also tell me the procedure to download 64 bit version,thus anyone has the same glitch need suggestion.Thank you

Re: Download 64 bit installer for iTunes

Hey i suggest you to download and Install the windows installer cleanup utility from any website on the Internet.You can use the utility to remove installation Files information for programs that were installed by using Windows Installer.Be aware that Windows Installer Clean Up Utility will not remove the actual program from your computer. However, it will remove the installation files so that you can start the installation, upgrade, or uninstall over. then try again to download the itunes from apples official website.

I Prefer you to download and install the Windows Installer Cleanup Utility from Microsoft official site.You can use the utility to remove installation information for programs that were installed by using Windows Installer. Be aware that Windows Installer Clean Up Utility will not remove the actual program from your computer. However, it will remove the installation files so that you can start the installation, upgrade, or uninstall over.After that Try again for Download and install APPLE i Tunes 64 bit version.

I refer you to download the system Utility cleaner from the Internet.Once you have opened the Windows Installer Cleanup Utility, it will populate all of the programs installed on your computer by Windows Installer. Select iTunes and then click on the Remove button. It will remove any corrupt or incomplete iTunes files from your computer. Then remove Bonjour and QuickTime. They will both be installed again with iTunes. and then try for download the apple iTunes 64 bit version again.

I recommend you to install the system tool utility after that Once you have opened the Windows Installer Cleanup Utility, it will populate all of the programs installed on your computer by Windows Installer. Select iTunes and then click on the Remove button. It will remove any corrupt or incomplete iTunes files from your computer. Then remove Bonjour and QuickTime. They will both be installed again with iTunes.after that try again for the re download and install the version 64 bit of the Apple itunes.

I tell you to use Windows utility installer after that Once you have opened the Windows Installer Cleanup Utility, it will populate all of the programs installed on your computer by Windows Installer. Select iTunes and then click on the Remove button. It will remove any corrupt or incomplete iTunes files from your computer. Then remove Bonjour and QuickTime. They will both be installed again with iTunes.After completing above process re download the Itunes 64 bit version for windows.