Thread: No audio during slideshow

No audio during slideshow

Hi guys I am using HP laptop in which I am using windows 7 and I normally use my laptop for my office work like making excel sheets and creating presentation and slide shows. I normally use to make my slide shows in Photo to DVD Slideshow software and I like this software as it has so many different effects and transitions option. All the things were going fine but before some days started getting some problems. Now whenever I create any slide shows at that time I didn’t get audio.

Re: No audio during slideshow

First of all I would like to suggest you that check whether you are getting this problem with this slide show only or you are getting this problem with every slide show which you make form this software. You have to make sure that the audio file which you have inserted in that slide shown is standard format like .mp3. if possible try to create any other slide show with different audio file and then check whether you are getting the same problem or not?

It sounds like a software issue and I think you should fix this problem by uninstalling the software and after that installing it again in your system. Before you do this first download the Cleaner in your laptop and after that install it in your laptop. Now run the Ccleaner and after that it will remove all the temporary files from your system. Now after doing that install the software again and then check whether same problem is coming or not, I hope this idea will solve the problem.

As you have mentioned in your post about creating other slideshows with different audio files, after reading that I have checked that and with other audio files also I am getting the same issue. Now please tell me what should I do to fix this issue. i have also tried to fix this problem by reinstalling the Photo to DVD Slideshow software but after that also I get the same problem. Now please tell me what I should do to fix this. Is there anything wrong with my laptop?

I use to make slide shows in my computer because of my projects and earlier I was using the Photo to DVD Slideshow software in my computer and after that my friend suggested me to use the Microsoft Photo Story software and after that I have downloaded that software and after that when I installed it and use it at that time I found that software more useful. Now I am very happy with that software. I think you should also try this software.

I have downloaded the Microsoft Photo Story software from internet and after that I have installed it in my laptop and then when I create one slideshow and open it at that I get the same problem. Now after doing that I have downloaded the updated sound driver for my laptop and then I have installed it in my laptop. now after doing that when I checked the slideshow at that time I didn’t get any issue with my system. Thank you so much for helping me.