Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

itunes won?t sync some of the checked songs with iphone

Windows Software

Old 24-06-2011

itunes won?t sync some of the checked songs with iphone

Hi I own a very good smartphone that?s Iphone from the apple, and I used to connect it with my PC, when I want to synchronize, but recently when I was doing the same, like when I was sync with the Itunes, I was unable to transfer some of the checked songs from my PC to the phone, and in fact I have tried almost all the possible things to get it work but still I would say the same result as I unable to do the same.

Old 24-06-2011

Re: itunes won?t sync some of the checked songs with iphone

I think you haven?t configured some of the setting in the itunes, thus you are having such a problems while transferring the songs, in that I think there is some settings regarding the songs also like sync only checked song, I would suggest you that try to enable that and then try the same, I hope this would work. And while doing these make sure that your phone is properly connected to your PC.
Old 24-06-2011

Hey did you procure those older songs with a dissimilar iTunes account, If you have done that only, then I would say you must have to login through the account through which you have made this transaction, then try to synchronize it. In fact I was having the same problem with my Iphone and I does the same to get it again working, and now I can simply sync with all the contents properly not only the songs.
Old 24-06-2011

Bit closely I have the same opinion as the above user, as you can only sync the content with the account through which you have made the transaction. But if suppose you didn?t find any solution I would suggest you that plug up in your iPhone to iTunes and below the music tab, choose which alternative you have selected earlier, I mean to say which one you have selected Sync Entire Music Library option or Selected Playlist and Artist option? I would say make sure that suitable artist is checked, and then attempt to re-sync your iPhone
Old 24-06-2011

Well, if you still persist the same problem, then I think this is some problem regarding the software that you are using, I mean to say some of the files might have been corrupted thus you have to uninstall the current version that you have and install the new version behalf of that, and see whether this is happening again or not. In fact I am sure after installing the new software you?ll no t get this problem.
Old 25-06-2011

I would like to ask you that which Iphone are you using, because as far as I know you must have to use appropriate software for your phone in order to do this otherwise you?ll get many different error if you use some another version, and as I am using the iTunes 9.0.1, I would suggest you the same as you should also install the same software in your machine, because it has no error and sync all the contents very well.

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , , ,