Thread: How to upgrade the android software?

How to upgrade the android software?

I have a Playstatin portable and I am playing all kinds of games on the PSP I am also enjoying the new games as I know that if we get bore of playing all the old games we can upgrade the PSP to the newest version. But I have one problem that is can I update the Android software. And if there is the update so please suggest me Please help me in solving the problems. Thanking all in advanced for helping me and giving me the suggestions. Please help me.

Re: How to upgrade the android software?

I would like to recommend you that I think that you can upgrade the android software as they are provided by your carrier. I had an example that is At&t is the older version when the 2.2 FROYO upgrade came out in the Phone. I think that the Samsung galaxy S: capacitive. The upgrade process probably took approximately 45 minutes. I hope that this will help you to solve the problem and to understand the problem.

I would like to recommend you that you should root the android phones. And there is the huge selection of the custom ROM’s for the supported phones. I think that you should use the OTA update this is the latest software that is usually filled with the crap and very late to the phone. I think that you should check the XDA developer I think that you will get the more information. I think that this will help you to solve the problem.

While I was surfing on the internet I saw the questions and the suggestions given to you the suggestions are quite systematic but in this case I would like to recommend you that you can update the android software. It will work fine in the operating system but it will work only when you recover the operating system. But in this case if your phone is hacked something is hacked when something fails inside the phone. I hope that this will help you to solve the problem.

While I was surfing on the internet I saw the topic and the suggestion given to you the suggestions are quite systematic and recently I was also suffering from the same problem that you are suffering now but I am wondering that now the problem has been solved because for you if no then you have to search on the Google for your exact suggestion or you will also get the videos on the Google. I hope that this will help you in solving the problem and giving you the correct suggestion.