Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

I am looking for motherboard drivers for asus p5sd2-fm/s

Windows Software

Old 24-06-2011

I am looking for motherboard drivers for asus p5sd2-fm/s

I want some help to locate drivers for asus p5sd2-fm/s. This is a quiet old board. The pc is in my office. It runs a basic accounting software to manage petty cash. I want some help here to find the right drivers. It has a virus issue and also working slow. So I want to format it and install xp back again. I am unable to locate the drivers. Without that I will not be able to use internet on it.

Old 24-06-2011

Re: I am looking for motherboard drivers for asus p5sd2-fm/s

I found a official link that might help you to get the drivers. I am not really sure whether this is the exact motherboard model or not. But this is something that you had mentioned in your post. So just go on the below link and choose the operating system. And download drivers. You can try installing them before formatting. If you get any error then it means the drivers are not correct.

Asus P5SD2-VM
Old 24-06-2011

I use a third party driver updater software whenever I am struck in situation like you. Because it is hard to find the right drivers. The most important drivers are video, audio and lan. If this are missing then you can't work on the system. So I am using a tool called as DriverMax. This is a nice software through which you can download the latest drivers and install them in your system without searching for them manually.
Old 27-06-2011

There is one thing you can do. You already have a running pc and you had not formatted it. Before formatting backup the drivers. You can use this drivers after formatting. There are tons of driver backup software available. You can use any of this and backup all the files which can be later on used for restoration. The one tool which I know is DriverBackup Free. Try this one an then go ahead with formatting.

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , , , , , , , ,