Thread: Stuck with bar looping in vista 32 bit

Stuck with bar looping in vista 32 bit

I am using Windows Vista 32 bit. I am running it on the safemode with networking. I have checked with the Anti-Virus to check that I do not have any suspicious program in my system. I have also tried Malwarebytes, housecall, Hitman Pro ans also CCleaner and MRT. But I dint find anything. The problem I am facing is that, I can only boot up in the safe mode. Also I am not able to do system repair. But when I boot up with the normal mode I get the windows bar looping and I am stuck over there. Also I don’t have any recovery CD. Please advice me some suggestions.

Re: Stuck with bar looping in vista 32 bit

If you are facing problem in booting up, then make sure that there is no problem with your hardware devices. You can check the devices such as RAM, Hard drive or other devices or drives like graphic card, audio card and other things. Also check for loose connection with the hard drive. As once I got the same issue and found that my connection with the hard drive was loose. Once I connected it properly I got it loading.

Have you installed any other software or any other device. If this is the case then, go to the safe mode and try to uninstall the software that you have lastly installed after which you got the problem in loading. If you have failed following this method then, from your hard disk in the Windows setup imageclick on the “Startup repair”. One of my friend is having the Toshiba laptop and when he click on the safe mode he get a an additional option of restore laptop.

It seems that something has gone wrong with the Operating System. Till you don’t have enough knowledge about the getting in to the recovery mode and the checking your files that are corrupted. If you don’t have any Windows repairing CD then, try to get it from the company from where you have purchased the laptop or you can also get it from your friends. But try to use it with care and knowledge.

Even after following all the methods it doesn’t work, then you can try to change the settings of the restart. If you select the safe mode then you can make the automatic restart on your system failure to disable. If you still don’t find any other option then, try to reinstall your Operating System. Also see that when you reinstall the operating system, you install the fresh copy of it. But only use this option, if you do not get success in the recovery mode then only you try to reinstall it.

If you think that you have some important things in your system, then you can do one thing. When I wanted to reformat my PC, then I had some important stuff in my system. So one of my friends gave me a CD of Windows mini XP. Before you format your PC you can install that CD and then you can save all your important things into some other place. This will allow you to get back all your things that you don’t want to lose it. After getting back up, now you can reformat your PC and install the new Operating System.