Thread: How to convert mkv file to ps3 m2ts?

How to convert mkv file to ps3 m2ts?

Got a question for you all I know you all can help me out of this so, basically I have some of my best videos which I want to take up to my play station, So can anyone let me know how can I convert this mkv files to m2ts and the sound should still remain 5.1 even when it is streamed to ps3.can anyone help me out of this because I don’t know which one to use? Have anyone tried it before so please help me out with what you have made it possible?

Re: How to convert mkv file to ps3 m2ts?

Ya many must have done this before not a new question is been asked there are many software’s you would be finding on internet for this and all would be said as they are the best and best but I have been using tsmuxer from many time and I have full confidence on it and I know that would be helping you sure shot you would like it to and would be really satisfied so just download it and try it out simple to use and only software according to me which can let you make this possible with the same sound quality.

I would say different mind has different view’s many must be using some silly software’s and they might have been lucky to be success full with those because I have been using some software which does converts the video but they do change the sound clarity so I would suggest the one which is best for this and that is mkv2vob software and this is really a very nice software this would really provide you with the best sound quality and video quality format you would really love it try this one out.

You can surely try them and and find out if they work or no, I am not sure about them, they may or they may not have any problem if they do got some problem then you got to try the best one which would give you the best result for 100%, FFMPeg is a great App and it has been really successful people using it has a great view for it and it has been successfully converting so many videos all over the world you got to try this out to I have been using it to convert the videos in any format and they do work nicely.

I have a different solution I would suggest you go with Aimersoft Video Converter Std you would be satisfied with this one for sure because I have been using it from long time my friends and all are using this one itself I haven’t heard any complain from any one yet so I think this would really help you out to get rid of this situation and you would never ask for any other software you would be stuck to this one itself as we all are so download it and enjoy it best of luck.

I would like to suggest you 4 media ps3 video converter it is one of the best software to convert videos from any format to any of them and I would also tell you this software is hundred percent free from spyware and malware you would really like this software its so easy to use and very simple software you just got to drag and drop the videos on the software and they would be added and you can easily convert them just on a click so this is really a best software to those who are new in this field.