Thread: Suggestion for best CD/DVD burner for PS2 games backup?

Suggestion for best CD/DVD burner for PS2 games backup?

Well friends am new to this PS2 world I wanted to burn CD/DVD and I want to know which burner should I use to have a successful backup disc there must be number of people who must be knowing the answer I just want a solution as quickly as possible please guys let me know which software should I use please help me suggest something?

Re: Suggestion for best CD/DVD burner for PS2 games backup?

Well not a new question this has been frequently asked from the new comer I think this would be made easy by Nero cd dvd burner try that out this is really the best software from last many year’s its easy to use and you wont find any problem regarding using this. There are more software’s around for this but they are not one of the best like this they are complicated to use and you wont be even convinced the cd or dvd’s are corrupted by some of the software’s.

I am using a software know as dvd decrypter you would find it easily on internet and can download it its free and start using it I have been using it and really found it easy and satisfying and I am sure you would find this better to , well as suggested nero is also a nice one it would work fine too these softwares are the best software you would find around for CD/DVD burning process download it and enjoy it best of luck.

You can also use Lite-on iHAP322 as I am having it and as others are satisfied with their software’s I am also satisfy with my software and haven’t found any error till now and I think this software is also easy to use and i have number of friends enjoying this software and I don’t know if you would be liking it or not but I can tell you that if you use it you would enjoy it I suppose and you should. This is the best software I have found till now.

I have been using alcohol 120 and I also found it one of the wonderful software for cd dvd burning I think this is the only software which can be with nero I am using alcohol 120 and I found it nice I have friends using nero they said that is good to so I think this both software’s are good and you can understand am not just randomly saying anything it is all truly a nice software as it has been practically used by either me or my friends so I think I am giving you two right choice.