Thread: Is this high VenX Temp or normal?

Is this high VenX Temp or normal?

Hello friends, I am running the Prime95 Large FFTs intended for stability. The idle temp of the system when it is idle is 30 – 40 C. I have never turned on the power saving features just to make sure that it is 100% stable. When it is loaded then it shows me 60 – 70 C on the lowest core, this is 77 -79 C and on the hottest core it is 77-79C and getting 5C low in Prime95. I am having the VenX w/ a Scythe S-Flex F running in push config. Can you tell me that if this is the normal temperature. Do I need to do something to reduce the temperature?

Re: Is this high VenX Temp or normal?

I am interested in someone's opinion about your problem. I will say that is absolutely normal. I'm getting the temps like 35c idle and 40. Load, I get about 70 C with 4.0 GHz HT on @1.28 volts, case closed. Ambient temperatures can vary between all and affect temperatures. In addition, the flow of air is another thing. How much pressure is applied to the command center?

The VX comes through chillfactor 2, which is better than AS5. Why not use it? Do not worry, I'm lucky with the components: I bought 2 Sapphire 5870s, put them in CFX and after a few minutes of game devices. It broke. Sent back to Sapphire and had to wait two months to get replaced. I replaced them with 2 GPU HD5870XXX. I bought a Gigabyte I7 budget and I've been troubleshooting a problem for over 2 months and no one can help me.

If you feel that the temperature is quite high then the normal one then you can make use of some cooling system and install that on your system and that will surely help you to reduce the temperature of the system. There are many of them available on internet. Just search for that and download the one which suits your requirement and fits in your budget. Do it soon before overheating makes some major damage to your system.

I have a faulty pressure support because it took great strength to bring into the side. I hope not to break my motherboard. My pressure support to 70 pounds and the it moved in all directions. It took 5 resist to realize that one of the screws had to be largely forced to finally put some pressure on the cooler. I'm already upset and angry with this. I will put it in a couple of hours and if does not work because the pressure had to apply, I'll throw out the window. What idiot designed it?