Thread: Unable to install Free MCBOOT 1.8

Unable to install Free MCBOOT 1.8

Hi friends I have 1.8 set up Free McBoot on my card and had no crisis that was the simple part now here's the problem you cannot do to play backing up my games and it looks that there is a problem all it says use the ESR.ELF that's when everything goes black and no further, there are patches that are or maybe a particular disk for use even in a different way I have to start the album I have ESR.elf 9beta, I tried it on my ps2 slim and fat, but both in vain. He attempted to try two types of DVD and Sony DVD + R and DVD + R or HP DVD-R discs need, any assist would be deeply respected I have been racking their brains trying to get this resolved.

re: Unable to install Free MCBOOT 1.8

Well, I have not much idea, but as per my knowledge I have to do with the sets of patches with the help patch esr such that the esr disc can identify it as a PS2 game. As I said I'm not sure about this disc since I have not tried this, but I use dvd-r which is good and I am having no problems at all. Well, you can try it, and see what happens. Well it worked for me and I hope it works for you. All the best!

You do not need patches for specific games normally. I'm at work now so I cannot access the links. However, just esr disc patcher Google. When you have downloaded it just surf hitting the patch for the iso, not normally take a second to complete. Once done, it will record the program on PS2 esr disc is put in the fun. I really hope that this work out for you as it worked for me so all the best! Do reply if works.

I just got in the world of local while a shot some time (1-2 years) and had lots of questions and problems. Thanks to Google, press, and a handful of other resources that have been able to try almost anything without help. I tell you beforehand, though, are a lot of reading. Anyway we need a patch program, so you have the download links to a little below patchers, along with screenshots and hashes.

Did you establish FMCB and ESR alone or use the incorrect package? I only ask because I put the package on my card noobie when I was learning about soft-modding. When I start my PS2 that will pull up the browser's menu changed, but as soon as I place in an ESR patched game automatically reads it and load ESR. From there all I have to do is implement it. Just so I'm 100% sure I appreciate your problem but please let me know if this is correct. When you turn the PS2 browser loads the modified, and then when you put a game that is loaded and ULE ESR is approaching and you have to search for the disc before you can play.

The way I boot is that I have the incorrect McBoot Free package fixed on my memory card. When you start the ps2 instead of the normal menu has a free McBoot unusual menu where you can select the applications on the memory card as HDLoader, SMS, and ESR. I'm going to ESR and the program opens at the top of the program that has 3 tabs that say the DVD release, application launch and launch OPSYS. If I choose the DVD release starts the DVD in the tray. If I launch the application that brings me directly to ulaunch. Also if I start the PS2 with a set of esr patched in the disc tray, if I do nothing that automatically opens the ESR program. This is great for the USB version of SNES station, because you have a game in the tray to access the functions of saving. That way just goes to start the application, go to the USB drive and snes elf.

Re: Unable to install Free MCBOOT 1.8

I use Beta r9b ESR. It works just fine. That's what I was trying to make clear in my last post, but I did not have my PS2 with me, I could not remember what the labels tab. By the sounds of things, it seems that you have the same configuration as dravn8004 and I do. My best guess is that something is not configured correctly. Just check it out. I really hope that this solves your problem.