Thread: How can I delete software’s which I don’t want in my pc?

How can I delete software’s which I don’t want in my pc?

Hey friend’s I just want to delete software which I don’t want to be existed in my computer this software is invisible in the start menu I have tried some utilities to but it was invisible to them to when this was occurring what I did is I went to c program and deleted all the related filed to it and all the exe files to and the problem is whenever I am starting up my pc it starts giving me pop-ups and an error messages, sometime it said Local Disk C: not available, And you know what I haven’t even downloaded this software I think it’s an zombie software. My pc is also forced to restart many time What should I do please suggest am just frustrated with this this is really pissing me up please help me by suggesting some views for it, can anyone?

Re: How can I delete software’s which I don’t want in my pc?

Ok dear, have you tried it deleting from the control panel add /remove files you can do that if you haven’t tried it still I don’t know what’s the problem why is it saying Local disk not found I haven’t saw such problem but I think you should try that out, I think it is because you have deleted the folder from system file but the registry files are still there you can try by deleting those registry files. Or maybe your software has been affected by the viruses and you can scan whole computer and check if your antivirus is able to detect that file as a corrupted file and then you can remove it from there, hope you get it from there and get your problem done

Hey friend I am not very good in finding up solutions for such questions try control panel add remove task or try by Revo Uninstaller Pro I have been using it and it does work for me hope you are too helped by it and if you are saying it is an zombie file I think you need to download splitzilla it is any spyware remove and it dose removes zombie files to don’t worry I think you would be really helped by it and if there is a restarting problem then you can off course get it done in safe mode this would help you by not forcing you by restarting hope so my view is helpful to you all the best.

Well the solutions don’t seem to be bad but I have something extra to talk about if you are done with this entire thing and still you are having the problem I think you need to restore your pc just go to program, accessories, system tools and then restore your system to a date before the day you started getting this problem and I am sure if this is done your problem would be solved for sure and if not that just format your computer because as you are saying it is an zombie software as you haven’t downloaded it you really need to get rid of this as soon as possible someone may be using you for some unfair means, so formatting your pc would sure solve your problem but keep this as your last option and you can format on c drive I hope that is enough to and your other drives would remain safe to so don’t need to worry for that.

There are some programs which can be deleted with their own uninstaller and as the software gets installed it has that uninstaller on your start menu or you can find it in the folder in program files where the software has been installed but as you have said you have deleted all the files concerned with it even the exe files then I think you have deleted that uninstaller also so try to download it from net and then try to uninstall it from the uninstaller or format the pc because keeping such files can be fatal to other files to and trying to change your registry files and all also can be dangerous so better format your pc if all the above don’t work.

This is not a old question had been asked by n number of people and it has the same solution like downloading software's for it continuously deleted unwanted files regular and i have a software which is know as slimcleaner i have been using this software and it has really worked for me when i wanted to delete all unwanted files after searching for good software i got this one and i used it this software is Microsoft certified and so it can be trusted to it really has good features. try this one out you would really be satisfied with this and your problme would be solved.