Thread: How can I report a crash of my flash player

How can I report a crash of my flash player

Hi friends I am working on the windows 7 operating system which I am using from the last few months and that too on the Intel core 2 duo processor. Now the thing here is that the flash player which I am using is throwing me some error while it is in use and I really cant make out what kind of errors or how to get rid of the same. So please help me in this case and let me know how I can create a report of the same so is there any perfect way to get done with this one.

Re: How can I report a crash of my flash player

I have gone through the problem that you are facing and it seems to me that I can help you out in this and also will let you solve the issue for ever and to do the same I want.

• First of all see the exact URL when the crash occurred the url is very much necessary for the crash because it may prove handy in the process of testing.
    • Now you can easily create the crash log from any particular browser that you are using and then just try and see how things go.
    • Also make sure which flash player version you are using.
    • Since some of the cases the computer hardware and drivers also leads to the failure if the player or the crash so make sure that the system of yours is well updated.

1. Well if you want to report the crash while using Mozilla Firefox browser then I want you to just go to the hidden files and folders in the explored.
    2. Now what you have to do here is that just open the browser and the flash player crash
    3. Now again you have to open the explorer window and just browse to C: \ Documents and Settings <username> \ \ Local Settings \ Application Data \ Google CrashReports \
    4. Accident "chrome-last.dmp" Find out the log and copy it to your desktop
    5. Well the crash log is now saved on the Bug-report folder on your desktop

Open Firefox and Flash player for the cause of the mishap. You are obtainable with a screen comparable to the one below when the crash log that generates a "Send Crash Report" link will appear. Do not click it yet. If Firefox could not generate a crash log, the text "Not available" report. In this case, all documents with details and the fact that the error can not be generated, including an accident report. . Open a Finder window and / Library / Application Support / / Firefox bug report / incomplete to navigate. Quickly locate the most recent accident, an accident ends with the log file to determine dmp. And copy it to your desktop "Date Modified" to bsort. If reference is made in step 1 was clicked "send error report" Open a Firefox window and type "about: crashes" in the address bar. Copy the URL based on the scheduled date of the accident. Fault log that you saved to the desktop (step 4) or an accident in the URL of your bug report (step 5) Include