Thread: Latest Flash ActiveX unable to work in full screen mode in IE9 32bit and 64bit

Latest Flash ActiveX unable to work in full screen mode in IE9 32bit and 64bit

I have updated my Flash active player to the latest. Since then my flash plugin gives a black screen with one line of colored pixels on the Top. This happens when switching to fullscreen mode in both 32bits and 64bits versions of IE9. I tried reinstalling it. It seems to work in normal mode, the plugin version for other browsers Fails in both normal fullscreen mode. Any idea how to fix it? I have widows 7 operating system x64 on an Intel Quadcore Q6600 2.4Ghz CPU and a Gforce 8400 GS GPU.

Re: Latest Flash ActiveX unable to work in full screen mode in IE9 32bit and 64bit

It seems you have graphic related problem which is making you i.e your flash player unable to work in fullscreen mode. There is no issue with the configuration which you have mentioned in the question because everything seems to be compatible. To solve this update your graphic driver i.e.GForce. To update follow the steps- Open Device Manager by clicking the start button, click on Control Panel, after that click on System and Maintenance and then click Device Manager. In the Device manager select the graphic driver name that you want to update and then double click the device name. Click the Driver tab and then click update driver. The driver will be updated and the problem will be solved.

Re: Latest Flash ActiveX unable to work in full screen mode in IE9 32bit and 64bit

Alternate method to solve this is by Disabling Hardware Acceleration in Internet Explorer9. The main motive of these updates is just the ability to use hardware acceleration. To do this Click on Start, Control Panel, Network and security and then click on Internet Options in that click the Advanced tab, and then browse to the Accelerated graphics section. After that select the Use software rendering instead of GPU rendering check box .click Apply following with OK. Close all open windows of Internet Explorer 9 and restart Internet Explorer 9. View the webpage in Internet Explorer 9. After this re-enabling of hardware acceleration is important. To re-enable hardware acceleration, follow the steps listed above, then uncheck the Use software rendering instead of GPU rendering check box. This method will do the job.

Open Internet Explorer 9 Browser window then click on Tools after that click on Internet Options then Select the Advanced Tab, now Turn on/Click the Use software rendering instead of GPU rendering. Click to Apply following with OK. Shut down and then restart your Internet Explorer 9 browser. This will fix things. You can try other quick fixes i.e. uninstall 10.3 and re-downloading and installing 10.2 for the time being. But remember avoid installing the automatic update of 10.3 again. Download and install Mozilla Firefox and use it as your Web browser.