Thread: Flash 10.1 not running need a fix

Flash 10.1 not running need a fix

Well I have some problem with the flash 10.1 and I don’t know what is causing the problem. Can you all please let me know what is causing I am not switching to the latest version because I have heard that the 10.3 does have a lot of issues and hence in order to solve out the issue I am looking for the same. I need some fix and also I did have a look at the internet for the solutions. Sadly I was not able to get anything out there? Please do sort out the issue for me. I am waiting for your help.

Re: Flash 10.1 not running need a fix

Yes I have got a simple solution for you. do one thing uninstall the flash program and also remove the registry from there. Well sure I will be giving you which type of registry you should delete out here. I am quite sure that the problem will be solved after the deletion.

Code:
    HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\MIME\Database\Content Type\application/x-shockwave-flash
    So do the same and let me know if the problem gets solved or not. Do that and let me know if the problem will be solved.

Try and switch to the next version and the problem will be solved. That is what I am saying here. Switch to the next version i.e 10.2. Minimal problems have been noticed with the update and hence this is what the necessary suggestion that I have given you. I am personally using the 10.2 version and not the 10.3 version. That’s what I want to say here, so take this as the another suggestion for you7. Hope it helps you in solving out the problem for you. that is what I am saying here. Work on the solutions that I have given here.

Well seems to me as a technical issue and what better solution would be then to have a talk with the adobe people about the solutions. That is what I am trying to say here. Since they are the people who are having enough experience on this kind pof issue and may be they will be sending some good fix for the problem like that and hence that’s what I am saying here. Hope you work on it, that will be the perfect solution for you.

Hey wow!! That worked for me. so thanks a ton for the appropriate solutions that you have given here. Appreciate that you did solve out the query for me and hence the registry which I deleted after that it did not gave me any problem at all. that is what I am saying here appreciate the efforts that you have put in to solve the issue. Really happy with the outcome that i ahve got here, so thanks a lot guys.