Thread: Flash applications break up in our website after the install of Flash 10.3.181.14

Flash applications break up in our website after the install of Flash 10.3.181.14

It appears to me as a problem that has been a frustration for me from quite some time. So that’s why I am expecting at least you all to solve out this kind of issue. well the thing is that with the update to Flash 10.3.181.14 I am seeing that some of the flash applications in my website do not work properly at all .so that’s the problem here. I need some solution on the same a sif why is it happening only after the update. So anyone who can give me some quick update on oit then please do it as soon as possible for me. I am waiting for the suggestions from you all.

Re: Flash applications break up in our website after the install of Flash 10.3.181.14

Ok seems to me as a kind of bug and this kind of issues all depends on how the adobe people react to it. so what I am saying here is that you do one thing create a bug report of this kind of problem and then send the same as an email to the concerned people. That will be of definite help. Issues like these are well known to the people like them and hence do as what I have said here. I am sure that it will be of good help for you. That’s what I have to say here.

Re: Flash applications break up in our website after the install of Flash 10.3.181.14

I got a solution for you I don’t know whether it will work for you or not. Some kind of coding stuffs involved in it. so what you have to do is you have to set the timeout attributes In it. so here goes the codoing for the problem.

Code:
    protected function manageLoaded (p_event : Event) : void {

setTimeout(loadNext, 1);
    // here make sure that you enter the gotoAndStop loaded software in it
    }
    So I am sure that it will help you to some extent and do let me know if that was helpful for you.

Well i would like to share one of the solution that helped me in solving the problem. So here goes the solution for the problem

Code:
    intervalId = setTimeout(passToLoad, 500, swfToBeLoaded);
    this audibly fixed out my problem. Till now I cannot belive that adobe has created a player that is full of bugs and also needs to make way for the multiple software loading. So that is what I want to say here. Do the method that I have suggested here and it will work out.

Thanks a lot for all the support and the advise that you have given here. It really helped me a lot. I mean you guys are sort of par excellence. Thanks a ton for solving out the problem for me. now it is not giving as such any kind of issues but I am happy that the problem did solved. Even I am disappointed with the adobe people who have created such a kind of update for the systems. That is what i am saying here.