Thread: Adobe Flash Player 10.1.53.64 software files stuttering in HP Pro 6000

Adobe Flash Player 10.1.53.64 software files stuttering in HP Pro 6000

I have experienced some kind of stuttering on HP Pro 6000 desktops that I sue in my office. Let me tell you that it is not once or twice but many a time si have encountered this kind of problem. That is what I am trying to say here. I have noticed this problem soon after the update to the version 10.1.53.64. however there is an interesting twist in the tale the same update does not give any kind of problem with the other laptops such as dell or any other else. So that’s what I am trying to say here. However if I roll back to the previous version in my HP Pro i.e 10.45.2 it start working again. So what’s the problem here, please do let me know about it. I am waiting for the suggestions from you all.

Re: Adobe Flash Player 10.1.53.64 software files stuttering in HP Pro 6000

Ok seems to me as some problem with the graphic card and hence that’s what I am saying here. You need to update the drivers of the graphic card regularly. So that you will not get to see these kind of problem and hence this is what I have to say here. Have you heard of the feature named as Hardware Acceleration, if you have heard it then do turn it off it does adds value to the performance in your system, so these are the two suggestions that I would like to suggest. Hope you all do like it.

Seems to me as some kind of technical issue and hence it seems it can be solved only after the update from them only. I hear adobe people confirming about the same issue and they had admitted that the testing part was limited to some f the graphic cards only and hence I don’t know what graphic card are you saying, you can be a exception here. I hope you are getting the point what I am trying to make here. Hoping that they will soon come up with a fix to this problem.

I have a perfect solution for you make sure you work on it and let me know if that solves the problem or not. See what the solution is that check the value "Idle Power Savings" from the system BIOS menu and you need to modify it. so if you are wondering how? Then let me tell you press F10 when you are booting the system, go to the power menu and in the OS Power Mgmt and there you ahev to change the default value which is extended to the normal. That’s it. this si the only solution for you. now come back and reboot the system and then try installing the flash update. Your problem will be solved.

See if you are not getting any breakthrough with the above suggestions then do one thing call up the adobe people and aks them to give the suggestion or do frame a question and ask them what should be done in the situation like these. I am sure that they will come up with something over here and they will give you the perfect solution for the same. So that’s what I am saying here. Issues like there are best known to them and hence it is better to ask them for the solutions. So do try that as well and let me know if the problem is solved or not.

Thanks a lot for all the help that you have given over here appreciate the efforts that you have taken over here to solve out the issue. the bios thing did solve the problem for me. thanks for giving that genuine solution for me and hence appreciate the efforts that you have taken over here to solve out the issue. thanks a lot for the same. I appreciate that you did took some interest to solve out the problem.