Thread: How to not install Flash Player MGM icon even after Flash Player10.3.181 installed?

How to not install Flash Player MGM icon even after Flash Player10.3.181 installed?

Hello everyone i have done the installation of the FlashPlayer in the system. I have a small issue that I would like to discuss it with you all. so please do help me out of this situation. I do not want to install the mgm icon that comes in the control panel, so that’s what I want and hence do let me know what should I try so that I can get out of the said problem. So please do let me know about the solutions for the said problem and I am waiting for the necessary solution.

Re: How to not install Flash Player MGM icon even after Flash Player10.3.181 installed?

If you look at the latest version of the Flash Player 10.3 then you will get the native control panel feature and with that you do not get the option of selective installation. So that’s what I am informing you n the same. so read it carefully what I am saying here and I hope that it will be of good help for you. however I wll try and look for more such solutions on this subject and if I am able to get some help out of it, then I will surely inform you on the same. that’s what I want to say here.

Re: How to not install Flash Player MGM icon even after Flash Player10.3.181 installed?

Ok thanks for informing me about the same. I was really not knowing about it. happy that you did answer me out the correct suggestion here. Ok just want to know is this feature supported in the windows version only or any other operating system, right now I am using very old operating system i.e windows 200 and hence I was a bit concerned over this issue. please do let me know about it as soon as possible. I am waiting for your response from your side. So that’s what I am asking.

Yes that’s absolutely correct. See what I am saying here is that the Flash Player Control Panel applet is only being supported by the windows xp and the latest version. One thing I am not understanding is that whats the harm in using the Flash icon in the control panel? That will allow you to clear out the flash settings in it. so that’s the added advantage for you. do look out for the same here and hence this is what I am saying here. So hope you have got the necessary suggestion on the same.

I am giving you one suggestion for the same. so do look out for the same here. So what I am saying is that just look out for the files that I have given here below and hence you will be getting to know about it. here are the files
    x86: C:\WINDOWS\system32\FlashPlayerCPLApp.cpl
    x64: C:\WINDOWS\sysWOW64\FlashPlayerCPLApp.cpl
    so either by renaming or deleting the file you will get the problem solved. Do let me know if this was of any help for you.

thanks for letting me know about the solution. I will surely let you know about what it gave me as the solution. So thanks a lot for letting me know about the solutions. So thanks for suggesting me about it. that’s what I want to say here. Though I am a bit concerned as it should not give any problems with the flash player. That is what a concern for me, that's it from my side. So that's what i am saying here.