Thread: Adobe Flash Player 10.3 download did not pass the integrity check

Adobe Flash Player 10.3 download did not pass the integrity check

I have started this thread to inform you all that the latest version of the flash player download has not passed the integrity test. The reason I am saying that is because whenever I have tried to install the Adobe Flash Player 10.3 in my dell laptop but with no luck it was unsuccessful every time. I don’t know what is causing the problem here and also for all your information we had disabled the antivirus as well while downloading this software but none of them helped us. I need you help on this particular problem, so please do guide me through this, I am waiting for the suggestions from your side.

Re: Adobe Flash Player 10.3 download did not pass the integrity check

You need to check if you are downloading it from the original website. There are various websites which provide you links for the same, do not get under their influence and download the software, here is the link that I am giving you. Make sure that you download it from there only, so here is the link, you just have to enter the operating system that you are using and which version of the software that you are using. So do look out for the same and you will be getting the appropriate information on the same. that’s what my suggestion is.

Thanks for the suggestions but let me inform you all that this is not the solution that I was looking for and hence I need an answer for that, so do reply to me about the same. I did get the download from there only and let me inform you that is not working for me at all, so suggest me some other solutions for the problem that will solve out the issue, so please do reply on the same. I am waiting for the help from your side, so that’s what I am asking.

See I have one more suggestion for you do one thing go to the downloadable link and at first download it from there. Now after you have done with the downloading stuff then do the next step as Extract it and then open the folder navigating to fp_10.3.181.14_archive\10_3r181_14. Now do one thing run the flashplayer10_3r181_14_win.exe file then check out if the problem is solved or not. I bet that the problem must be solved after that. So that is what I am saying here. I hope you have got the necessary solution on the same.

See you need to check out the browser as well. If you are using the internet explorer as your browser then do one thing check if the Shockwave Flash Object plugin is enabled or not. It should be enabled so that they do get perfectly installed in the system and else if you are using the other browser then do check out if you Shockwave Flash plugin enabled. These are the small things that you need to keep in mind before you are downloading something, so that’s what my suggestion do look at it.

Hey thanks. That really worked out for me. the enabling stuff really worked out for me. so appreciate your efforts for the same here. I was really not aware of that trick and hence thanks a lot for the solution that you have given here. I am happy for you all thanks a lot again. You all did solve the problem for me and hence thanks a ton again for all the solutions that you have given here, appreciate your efforts.