Thread: Discussion regarding SlimCleaner?

Discussion regarding SlimCleaner?

Hello friends I needed to clean some unused files on my pc and the utilities which I don’t want and have some disk cleaning to do well regarding this while searching on internet I just saw this software and I was thinking to buy this but I don’t know anything about it so just want to know have anyone used it before has any experience for this and can please suggest me should I go ahead with this or I need to select some other software and can also suggest me which would be a better one if not this?

Re: Discussion regarding SlimCleaner?

Well not still haven’t used this one but I think it would be nice I have also gone through it and I am finding it better I think I would be downloading it too and check out whether it would be nice or no for this purpose but you know what I don’t think they would be providing complete version for free and just a trial version is never help full just downloading it won’t help you got to buy it, well until I use it I can’t say that don’t buy it or buy it what I can say is it seems good and you can see the trial version first befor buying.

Hey no problem in getting this software I have used it and it has been very nice for me working really fine and has a good capability to remove unwanted files and do its work so don’t think you would be finding any problem regarding this just download it from a genuine site don’t download a corrupted version and get a problem for yourself that’s it what I would be saying and this software is nice don’t worry. it has got good review and also been certified by Microsoft as you can see over its site.and i hope this would be a good software

This SlimCleaner is doing good in market and if it is successful in market means it does have something which is making people buy it and so I think as its review says it’s a good software you don’t need to worry in buying it you can go for it and I am also using it so I can surely say it would make up happy and you would be satisfied with it use it and enjoy the software. Do get it you will be satisfied and there are many other software you can go for but only if you dint knew about this but when you have asked about this you should go with this and forget other software because this is better than all of them.

Letting you know about SlimCleaner's it has the quality of quick scanning, isolating junk data’s that can be creating a build up problem. It has the quality of flagging them temp files, history files, internet log and all of those stuff that are not useful for you and has been stucked on your disk space and would have been successful in lowing down your computers performance. In other words slimcleaner can also help in making your system work faster.

Well I haven’t used this but I have heard about it but I have been using itunes clean up from longer time and I have no problem with this this works completely fine and has no problem. Well this software slimcleaner is also Microsoft certified so I think they are goin to be good to anyways there are lots of software to work over for deleting unwanted files and all but they have number of problem they are not actually capable of doing this so I think downloading any other software would be waste of time either go for slimcleaner or go for itunes.

I have seen people using disk clean up from computer itself you can do defragmentation to you computer rather than goin for more softwares in your pc this software would be used once and kept unused for longer and they would be one of those files which are rarely used so better use disk clean up for this they really work fine thay are to capable of deleting internet log files and unwanted or unused files holding space on your disk from long and they are always trusted files to as they are already from windows use them and see and if you are not satisfied then go for slimcleaner.