Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

SCOM Server Restart Report

Windows Software

Old 22-06-2011

SCOM Server Restart Report

So I'm working with SCOM reporting and need to create a report which tallies up all the server restarts for each server in a network and reports. Right now I am able to make a report which tallies up the number of server restarts for one server restart event ID but there are multiple event IDs for unexpected and expected restarts and such. So I'm wondering if there is a way to tally up all server restarts for each server both expected and unexpected.

Old 23-06-2011

Re: SCOM Server Restart Report

Can you let us know How many instances do you have? And what is installed where? Is SQL RS actually running, service Unavailable tends to suggest not what does the SQL RS configuration manager state? To be honest, I'd be tempted to uninstall reporting, reset SQL RS and start again and read the official documentation which shows you step by step what you need to do.

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , ,