Thread: WiseStamp extension no longer working on firefox 5

WiseStamp extension no longer working on firefox 5

Hi my job basically revolves around client where I have to reply the request and the problem through e-mails ,so I frequently make you of the various add on that are provide by morizilla as well as the thrird party extension s so that I could utilize the best out of internet . Out of which the most important extension that I use is the wise stamp extension which is puts a sign at the end of every e-mail that I send .

Re: WiseStamp extension no longer working on firefox 5

Hey this problem seems more to be on the compatibility site as there are many things that can cause this problem one of this could be the problem. So I guess there are many version that come with this, hope you have installed a right version because the version of the extension that you were previously using seems to be of Firefox 4 and that causes you a problem. Try downloading a right version and then check if the problem still persists

I have just upgraded my system and there isn’t seems any problem with the other application that I use that I am using here only this one seems to be causing a problem , wise stamp extension has stopped inserting my signature into Google e-mails Additionally , the wise stamp button that previously button at the top of the e-mail page is no longer there. I never had this problem when I upgraded from version 3 to version 4.

Hey there is a good news for you , the problem that you had been facing was a problem that was caused by the extension developer team that made this application so there user who used this including me and that notified the developer above the problem and caused him to re-write the code for the newer and faster firefox 5. So you can download and install the latest version from the developers site and then install it .and I bet you that it would work for you.

No of the solution worked for this , I have never found a solution for this as I searched high and low on the internet and I never found solution for this , but I have found an alternative for this as I have found a new extension that does provide the same feature as wise stamp provide ,it pretty hard to use it but , it would certainly learn this as time passes . thank for all the time you took out form your busy schedule to help me out .

Hi,
    Not sure why my previous reply wasn't posted.
    In any case, we've launched a fix for Firefox 5. Please download it directly from wisestamp.com (and restart Firefox).
    Hope you continue to enjoy WiseStamp!
    Tom