Thread: Vista Security Virus 2012 avoid me from opening firefox 5

Vista Security Virus 2012 avoid me from opening firefox 5

I have recently installed free anti-virus program that was available free of you on the internet so I downloaded it and installed it and this worked fine for few hours until and unless I did not opended my browser with apparently happen to be a Firefox latest version 5. So I now cannot open firefox as the vista security virus 2012 prevent me from doing so , any help appreciated as I have no other browser installed on my laptop through which could use.

Re: Vista Security Virus 2012 avoid me from opening firefox 5

I think the anti-virus may have blocked your Firefox anti-virus that is been currently used . to remove that just click on the anti-virus that you are using and then go to the blocked list that would be there which has blocked the firefox.exex file . it may also be quite possible that the file is been quartile as it may be affected with virus so I suggest you take some necessary precaution and then follow my suggestion .

This works all the other way round if you are frequent visitor on internet and the other web – forums then you might be knowing the anti-virus program that out friends has installed is just another virus program that is created by the hacker to screw users up on the internet so there are many things that you need to worry know including the security of your identity. I s\strongly suggest you to un-install it so that you can prevent any further damage.

I don ‘t know who should I thank you , you just saved my computer from falling in the wrongs hands , I never thought that hacker also created an fake anti-virus programs , but since I am now aware of the problem I have un-installed it and now working for it . But I have noticed that even after un-installing it completely it still popped up a few hours ago please tell me how to remove this problem permanently

There is only one option left now you could either do this or call for someone who has a good knowledge about working of your system and then tell him to manually remove files that were of the anti-virus ( virus ) that you installed and then tell him to go to install and good and legitimate anti-virus and then update your system and then scan your pc for threats and then try opening your pc , I hope that would be a successful operation for you

You guys just saved me from buying the anti-virus program as that was fake and I would lose my 35$ for buying this , I through thank tou guys for the providing me with such vital information that I would never have got by myself and would almost got traped in the honey pot that they created , I hope next time I do a researchand then download this anti-virus .