Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

remote Tally user to connect without Internet

Windows Software

Old 22-06-2011

remote Tally user to connect without Internet

Dear Sir,

I have a networking problem on Tally.ERP9 multiuser software utilisation. I have installed this licensed Tally ERP.9 multiuser in all the four location, which are about 300 km away from each other say namely location A, location B, location C, Location D. Now i am using location A as server and location B,C,D are used as remote location. All my remote location has user level access restriction. My question is can I use VSAT VPN connection for all the four location to have access to Tally. Which means my three location will connect to location A through VPN not through internet(as if they connect in case of LAN) And my server location only will have internet connection.

Old 23-06-2011

Re: remote Tally user to connect without Internet

Yes you can definitely try out the procedure that you have described here. So do look on the same and that will be beneficial for you. so that's what i am saying. With the level access restriction you can make sue of the vpnj connection over here. So that is what i am saying here. do have a look at it and let me know if that was helpful for you.

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: ,