Thread: getting error while burning disk in convertxtodvd

getting error while burning disk in convertxtodvd

Hello friends I am using Acer laptop in which I have installed windows 7 and my laptop is working normally. I normally use convertxtodvd software to make my all the DVDs and it is very nice software. From last few days I am facing one problem with in my computer. Now whenever I try to burn any disk in my laptop at that time everything worked fine at the start of the burning it gives me an error. Now please tell me what I should do to fix this problem.

Re: getting error while burning disk in convertxtodvd

First of all I would like to suggest you that you have to check whether you are able to burn the disk with other software or not. try to burn the disk from Nero or imgburn and then check whether it is allowing to burn the disk or not. if you are not able to burn the disk from there also then I think there might be something wrong with your DVD ROM only and if you are able to burn the disk from other application then I think there might be something wrong with the software.

It looks like problem is not with your DVD ROM but it is the convertxtodvd software issue and I think you have to first uninstall the convertxtodvd from your laptop and after that restart the laptop and then you have to install convertxtodvd again in your laptop. Now after installing the convertxtodvd in your laptop you have to check that whether you are getting the same problem or not. I think after reinstalling the software you will not get any error.

As you have mentioned in your post about reinstalling the convertxtodvd software in my laptop that trick did not worked for me. After reinstalling the convertxtodvd also I am getting the same problem. Now after trying that I have also tried to burn the DVD from different application and I was able to burn the disk from different application. Now please tell me what should I do to get rid of this problem. Any help will be appreciated.

I normally use set convertX output to my hard disk folder and I don’t burn disk from the conertx and after that I burn that file in from imgburn. I would also like to suggest you this solution. You can easily find imgburn software from internet and after that you have to download it in your computer and then install it in your system. Now after that burn that file into the CD or DVD and after that you will be able to burn the disk. If you want any more information then let me know.

The solution which you have mentioned in above post after reading that I have first downloaded imgburn software from internet and after that I have installed it in my system. Now after that I have converted my movie files and after that I have saved it in my hard disk and after that I have tried to burn it from imgburn software and that idea really worked for me. Now I am able to burn the disk. Thank you for helping me and giving me this solution.