Thread: uninstall firefox 5

uninstall firefox 5

I am not a tech geek and I don’t have much knowledge about computers the only thing I use my computer is for the my office work and then back at home for playing online games that ‘s all I do with the computer ‘s . So recently my system prompted me for an update am I unknown updated it to a never version firefox 5 now this version does not support the Zynga toolbar. Which I frequently use .so know I want to uninstall it but I am not finding any way through it.

Re: uninstall firefox 5

Hey you might well better consider installing the older version besides the latest one that you already have as the world would soon come to the version that you are using so I guess there is no point in installing it , I suggest you to install an older version Firefox that you previously used along side of the version that you are already using. This one could be used for games and the other one could be apparently used for other purposes till it becomes a beta version.

I may have misread your question but, I may not be wrong for this one, I guess the only reason that your are uninstalling Firefox is because you cannot be able to see the Zynga toolbar that you used? Right, so I guess you should try checking out the compatibility option that are available for Firefox extension. Or you can also try and find out the latest Zynga toolbar that is available for firefox version 5 . and that you just solve your problem .

regrettably I do not appreciate all this things that are been done by the software developing companies . I am uneducated about computer s so I guess they be supposed to include a number of way for elderly people ( like me ) to just click on a repair. each time they advance it acquire us elderly individuals months to recuperate from it. typically I have to hang around for my grandkids to move toward me and repair the whole thing that I have messed up.

Follow this step and I guess you would be done with that in no time select the Start Menu which is under that task bar and then make your way to the control panel which is situated on the right hand side of the monitor and then make your way to the add/remove utilities in the control panel which used used for un-installing programs and then select the program that you want to un-install and then that would start automatically to un-installing .

If you are not capable to get rid of by going to the control panel subsequently you eliminate it by chaseing method. If you want to get rid of it physically subsequently, you necessitate to eliminate all the additional plug-in or supplementary files and folders that might not be uninvolved by the uninstall you be obliged to do it yourself for obliterate the Firefox installation folder, which would be situated in the C:\Program files\Mozilla Firefox

So the setting up is no crisis in Windows 7 (32 and 64).on the other hand, like Firefox, the certificate tribulations, particularly at what time transitory the internet explorer is still in utilize , the browser's security-related function devoid of comprise to switch off (in addition to this is almost certainly not the goal). If you setup in the hurtle, download the file another time now ensure your hard drive, whether any data fault are stock up in the respective folders

hey your method just worked for me, I never knew that I would get such working and accurate replies from any of the forums site online there are many user that helped me out as there are many user that have found out the replies . I heartily thank them all about the replies that you guys gave me re-installing the ffire-fox fixed my problem . thank for the time that you took out to solve my problems