Thread: Converting ciso to wbfs

Converting ciso to wbfs

Can somebody please help me with this as I have recently found out that I cannot play FAT 32 files on the usb now as I have a problem that I cannot get help from my friends as they are also new to this device and none of them have sufficient knowledge about this do I need to convert them to wbfs as I don‘t know how to convert them, this is the only place I can get help so please friends don’t disappoint me.

Re: Converting ciso to wbfs

Previous I had a similar problem but then I found a solution for it , I then just brought a Wii backup manager that would convert the normal fat 32 file to a wii backup file system developed by wii coders . This is the best that I can do with , that not only worked for me buy also worked for my friends who previously had a problem working with it , above that till date I am using it without any problems I strongly suggest you this .

I guess there is no better option than wii backup manager this is an excellent program that can mange FAT,NTFS and off course the wbfs drive which is more needed by the play station gamers , The most important feature that I can notice here is that I can swap between iso,ciso and WBFS files without any problem . which makes it even more usable with the pc that we normally use to play games with we are bored with ps2.

I think you have represent my question in a wrong way I am not been having a problem with wbfs file system, I mean I have but it just to convert a wbfs file system to ciso file system,as I have an imported Sony play station so wbfs file system won ‘t work on it need s me to convert that into cios file system which is currently used by the latest play station developed by Sony. SO my problem is still not solved, I hope I now get a accurate reply

I would personally like to suggest you that you would have a drive strictly for the Wii playstaion and then do the FAT 32 or Wii Backup File System what ever that is needed by it . Along with that I would have all the emulators and loaders on FAT32 so that the wii games on WBFS would work properly , I think you try this out who knows if it shall work out for you. There is no compulsion to use a Wii backup manager there are many other ‘s that you may use .

I really thank you for the efforts that you guys took to solve my problem with any of your profits. There are many thing s that I got to learn for you but I think that these things would never be learned by me without the help of you guys, your suggestion jut solved my problem, I also got the a new ps2 cd from my friends and now I am goanna convert this in a cios format and then would play this on my ps3 , there are many more cd’s to be converted.