Thread: Firefox v5 .exe file does not open

Firefox v5 .exe file does not open

I have just got a new letter for Mozilla Firefox about the latest version that they have released and I did not wasted a simple minute wasting here and there , I just went to their site and downloaded the latest version of the Firefox that was recently launched. But all that excitement went in vain when I could not install Firefox version 5 on my laptop there were no error reported and this was the first time that I had such a problem.

Re: Firefox v5 .exe file does not open

in view of the fact that you are incapable to set up the browser so there may perhaps be every possibility that the setup file might be corrupted which is why you are not proficient to install the browser, Above that I don‘t think there is any problem with the operating system that you are using so I would rather suggest you to start with a new copy of Firefox as the copy that you are having may be corrupted.

I was also not been able to install this version of Firefox for the first time when I tried so let me tell you that you are not the only person who is having this problem , I think because this version is still in a beta phase there are may be problem that are still to be corrected , identified and then fixed , so this may be one of the problem that is been faced by you and me , so until they release a update or a fix for this I suggest you to stay back on the last stable version release by them.

Hey you should initial eliminate each and every supplementary browser from your organization and after that install the latest version of Firefox which is version 5, I think that the new browser files might be incompatible with the supplementary browser that you contain on the system of yours and that is why you are facing the difficulty of not receiving the browser to acquire and install it productively, so you initially remove the supplementary browsers that you are using.

I have a similar problem with this installation you can say this as a poor coded browser because it still confuses between the older versions. So here is fix for it that I have invented, you just need to delete each and every file that was existing with the previous version so that it could start fresh and does not detect the previously installed version on it. Something that I did and that worked for me. IF you are starting a fresh then there won’t be any problem for you.

I would just like you to ask you only one question where did you downloaded this version from remember there are many sites that offer the downloading, but only some of them are legitimate while the rest merely use them as a tools affecting pc with virus as they open the source code of the software or the browser and the affix the virus code that they want to run on your system and then leave it on the internet with some catchy name. So that user could download it. Just try downloading from official site of morizilla and see if the problem persists.

A probable reason is security software ( for example firewall) that obstruct or confine Firefox or the plug-in-container procedure devoid of notifying you, perhaps following become aware of changes to the Firefox program. Eliminate all regulations for Firefox commencing the permissions catalog in the firewall and allow your firewall inquires once more for authorization to get complete unobstructed admission to internet.

hey that really helped me out , the above suggestion given by my fellow friends did not prove that fruitful for me but , the solution given by the last user have solved my problem . I did not noticed that my extreme security was the cause of malfunctioned of the fire fox browser, I think I should come here a little early so that my problem could be solved at a liitle ease and also too quickly .