Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Fonts of Adobe Flash Player seems to be corrupt in Mozilla Firefox

Windows Software

Old 22-06-2011

Fonts of Adobe Flash Player seems to be corrupt in Mozilla Firefox

Hey guys, please help me. I have been facing this weird issue while using Adobe Flash Player in my Mozilla Firefox web browser. Recently I have noticed that the fonts of the Adobe Flash Player window seem to be corrupt. But other fonts which are in the browser windows seem to be looking OK. I am running windows XP Service Pack 3 in my system. Any help and suggestions are accepted. Just give me some solution to get rid of the following issue.

Old 22-06-2011

Re: Fonts of Adobe Flash Player seems to be corrupt in Mozilla Firefox

According to me there is some kind of issues with the Adobe Flash Player which you have installed in your Windows XP SP3. It might have got corrupted. So, the only option which I think will work for you is to uninstall the current Adobe Flash Player which is installed in your system. But make sure that you have removed all the files and folders which are related to the Flash Player which is installed in your system. Once you have uninstalled the process, reinstall the Adobe Flash Player in your system.
Old 22-06-2011

This problem might be occurring because the Adobe Flash Player installed in your system might be of an older version. So, I would recommend you to visit the official website of Adobe Flash Player and download the latest available updated version of the Flash player. Once done with downloading process, just install the software in your Windows XP SP3 system. Make sure that you have installed the Flash Player by logging on to your system from Administrators account.
Old 22-06-2011

I think the issue is with the Mozilla Firefox web browser which you have installed in your system. Either it might have got corrupted or you might have been using an earlier version of Mozilla Firefox in your Windows XP running system. So, now, in this case, the only solution is to, uninstall the Mozilla Firefox which you are using and install the latest available version of Mozilla Firefox in your system. Restart the system whenever prompted for it.
Old 22-06-2011

According to me you should try using some another web browser in your system. You should download and install some other web browser like the Internet Explorer, Google Chrome or Opera web browser in your system. Make sure that you are installing the latest version of the web browser which ever you are planning to install in your system. Make sure that you are installing the Windows XP version of the web browser.
Old 22-06-2011

It might be possible that the problem is occurring because of some kind of bug with the Adobe Flsh Player which is installed in your system or on the Mozilla Firefox which is installed in your system. The problem has started occurring after the release of new update, so most probably you should wait for the technical team of either Mozilla Firefox of the Adobe Flash Player to solve the bug if its is from their side. Just, wait for the release of new update.

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , , , , ,