Thread: Adobe Flash Player is opening as full screen instead of explorer screens

Adobe Flash Player is opening as full screen instead of explorer screens

Hey people, I have been using Adobe Flash Player in my 64- bit Windows 7 Home Premium operating System from last many months and have recently started facing issues while using the following. Recently, don’t know why, the Adobe Flash Player opens as a full Screen mode even when I am trying to open it in the Explorer screen. I am not able to understand the reason behind this unusual behavior in my Internet Explorer. Please post some suggestions to solve the issue.

Re: Adobe Flash Player is opening as full screen instead of explorer screens

The problem might occur if you Adobe Flash Player which is installed in your Windows 7 running system has got corrupted or have started malfunctioning. So I would suggest you to uninstall the adobe Flash Player which is installed in your system and reinstall it after retsrating the system. But before restarting make sure that you delete all the folders and files which you think are related to Adobe Flash Player. Also make sure that you have closed all the instances of Internet Explorer and any other application which might be using Flash player.

According to me the issue is with the Internet Explorer which you are using in your system to vide videos. Make sure that it is the latest available version of Internet explorer available on Internet. If it is an earlier version of IE, then I would recommend you to visit the official website of Internet Explorer and download the latest available update or the version of IE. This will assure that you are not facing the issue because of an outdated version of application in your system.

You should also uninstall and then reinstall the Internet Explorer which is installed in your system. Or I would also suggest you to use some other web browser other then IE and check out whether you are facing the issue in those web browsers also or not. Also make sure that you have installed the latest Adobe Flash Player in your Windows 7 running system. Restart you system, when ever prompted for. Don’t forget to do this as this may halt the installation process.

I am not sure about this, but I would definitely suggest you to give a try this solution in which you have to disable the hardware acceleration. For that please follow the below steps:
    • Start the web browser and play any video on Internet.
    • Right click on the video screen and then click on Settings
    • Now select the Display Settings
    • And finally uncheck the hardware acceleration check box.

Thank you guys for the quick replies, it was very kind of you people to do so. I did everything which you guys suggested me to do, but nothing seems to be working for me. I tried everything from uninstalling/reinstalling the Adobe flash player which is installed in my system, installing the latest update, even tried disabling and enabling the hardware acceleration, but nothing seems to be working for me at this moment. The only thing which did worked was using some another web browser to play videos.

It probably seems to be an issue either from the Internet Explorer web browser or from the Adobe Flash Player side. It can be some kind of bug or something. So, i would recommend you to wait for the officials to fix this bug. They will probably release new updates regarding this issue and will be getting the problem solved if it is from their side. But if the issue is from the user end, i.e. your end then you will have to work on finding the issue and solving the problem.