Thread: The positioning of Adobe Flash player is on top left side

The positioning of Adobe Flash player is on top left side

Hey guys, I am using Adobe Flash Player in my Windows 7 running system. And it seems to be working perfectly fine but only with one small issue. The problem is only with the positioning of the Adobe Flash Player. Whenever I am running flash videos or youtube, the player seems is positioned on the extreme top left side of the windows screen. Please help me regarding this matter. Any kind of help and suggestions will be appreciated.

Re: The positioning of Adobe Flash player is on top left side

You should probably uninstall and reinstall the Adobe Flash Player which you have installed in your Windows 7 system. It might be possible that some kind of settings must have done the following positioning issue with your Adobe Flash Player. So it is better if your reset those settings by uninstalling the Flash Player and then reinstalling it in your system. Also make sure that before you are installing and installing the Adobe Flash Player, you have closed the web browser which you are using in your system.

According to me the issue seems to be with the web browser which you are using inorder to view those videos in youtube. So I would recommend you to download an install some other web browser in your system and then try running the Adobe Flash Player and watch videos in that web browser. You can choose any web browser like Internet Explorer, Opera, Mozilla Firefox and so on. Make sure that you are installing the web browsers from the official website of the following web browsers.

According to me the problem might be occurring because either the Web browser which you are using or the Adobe Flash Player which you have installed in your system might be of an older version. So, in this case I would recommend you to visit the official websites of the following and install the latest available updates for both the installed web browser and the Adobe Flash Player. An updated application can possible solve the issue.

You have mentioned that the Adobe Flash Player installed in your system is working find except its positioning issue. So, I would recommend you to try out the following things:
    • Right-click on a Flash object
    • Select the Settings option
    • Finally, disable Hardware Acceleration.
    • You will see a small checkbox with title “enable hardware acceleration”. Uncheck the following checkbox if the following is checked.

This seems to be an issue with the latest update of Adobe Flash Player 10.3. You can do two things, in order to solve the problem. Either you can wait for new update of Adobe Flash Player to release which could fix the problem. Or else you can uninstall the current installed Adobe Flash player from your system and reinstall an earlier version of it in your system, which was not showing the following issue. You can find the earlier version of Flash player on the official website of Adobe Flash player.

I would recommend you to follow the below steps in order to solve your issue:
    • Make sure that you have closed all the open web browser window.
    • Type the following in the address bar of Windows Explorer "%appdata%\Adobe"
    • Completely delete the 'Flash Player' folder in there
    • now type the following in the address bar: "%appdata%\Macromedia"
    • delete the 'Flash Player' folder in there

Once you have completed the following, you can try the Flash Player settings again.

This is the following which i did in order to solve similar problem in my Internet Explorer 9.
    • Right click on Internet Explorer icon
    • Select Properties
    • Now go to the Advanced tab
    • Finally check the "use software rendering instead of GPU rendering" checkbox.
    • Apply the settings you did and click on OK.
    • Restart your web browser.