Thread: Many ads and videos are flashed by Adobe Flash Player

Many ads and videos are flashed by Adobe Flash Player

Hey guys, please help me solve my problem. I have got Windows 7 Premium 64-bit installed in my laptop. I have been facing issues with the Adobe Flash Player which is installed in my system. I have recently started getting unwanted ads and videos popup in large number. Whichever websites I am visiting, my entire screen is filled up with ads and videos. Now even the ads which used to appear off to one side of the screen have also started flashing on and off. I am really pissed by this problem. Please give me some suggestions to get rid of it.

Re: Many ads and videos are flashed by Adobe Flash Player

I am assuming this to be an issue with the Adobe flash player which is installed in your Windows 7 Premium running computer system. I would suggest you to first of all, terminate all the applications which are using the Adobe Flash Player. Once you have achieved this, uninstall the flash Player which you have installed in your system. Now, Restart your computer, but before doing so make sure that you have each and every files and folders which you assume to be related to the Adobe Flash Player. After restarting your system, reinstall the Flash Player and check what the status of the problem is.

According to me, you have started receiving ads and videos in large quantity because you might have changed some settings in your web browser which was blacking these ads and videos before. So, I would recommend you to remove any such settings, or add-ons which you have recently added to your web browser. If you are unable to find the real reason behind the issue and whether which one of the add-ons is causing this issue, then I would suggest you to set your web browsers settings to default settings.

The problem might also occur if you are using an older version of the Adobe Flash Player or the web browser which you are using at the moment. So, please make sure that you are installing the latest available updates for both the flash player and the web browser which you are using at the moment. Before updating the Adobe Flash Player make sure that you have closed all the instance of web browsers and also you are updating the applications from their respective official websites. Please restart your system, once completed the updating.

Please try using some other web browser as well. It might happen that due to some setting with your current browser, you are facing all this issue while you are accessing any websites online. So, to check whether the problem exists with other browsers or not, I would recommend you to use the other web browser as well. This will give a clear view, whether the problem is with the web browser which is being used or with the Adobe Flash Player or any other application installed in your system.

This seems to be a common issue with all the adobe Flash player 10.3 users. The newest update have added many new features and users need to do few settings in order to make sure that they are getting all their settings back. In your case, I would recommend you to re-enable the hardware acceleration property if you had initially disabled the following from your browser. Also make sure that you have cleared cache, cookies and history data from your browser. Now, restart your system and see the difference.

I have read this on many websites that in few cases, updating the Intel HD Graphics drivers has also solved the issue. You can update the drivers by visiting the official website of the System manufacturer. But make sure that you are installing the latest release of the drivers. Also I would recommend you to disable the Hardware acceleration in the web browser which you are using. You can disable the Hardware acceleration by following few simple steps: start the browser > Go to the website (Like YouTube) > right click on the Flash Player window > Select Settings > Display Settings > uncheck the hardware acceleration checkbox.